mcarterbrown.com

Misc Paintball Items Tanks, Barrels, Hoppers. Everything else paintball related is sold in here

Old 04-11-2013, 06:06 PM   #1 (permalink)
boo
Banned

WTT 2 project pre2k autocockers for your ????

I love the look of the old school cockers but since I just bought a 2k right feed and the rest of my stuff is 2k i'm getting rid of my pre 2k autococker stuff to keep parts compatible.

Pictures below, the first one was fully functioning, swapped the slider out for a hinge frame so it will need to be retimed (haven't switched the hoses yet). No leaks as long as the LPR is sweetspotted and the 3 way is lubricated. Put in all new seals a few months back.

Has some nice aftermarket stuff like a Palmers LPR and a nice ANS venturi bolt. I wish I could find this for a post 2k which is something else I would trade for.

2nd one is a collection of parts leftover, no guarantee to the functionality of those parts. Needs a few little things like a barb on the ram, ivr screw in the back, frame screws, and maybe some others i'm leaving out. Has internals.

Both markers have idiot marks on the pneumatics but the bodies are in pretty good shape. Nice high resolution pictures are linked to judge for yourselves.

Also for sale is this "like new in box CCM 45 slider" that turned out to be a scratched (on and by the trigger guard) benchmark slider bought from some dbag (note to self, don't browse BST pictures on a cell phone screen). I still want a slim 45 CCM frame so that would be something I'm open to trade for.

Other trades i'm interested in are any incomplete projects or non working markers that need repairs (any brand). Automag (RT Classic) or cocker parts are welcome as well, mostly need boards and eyes at this point. Smaller air tanks would be welcome, qpod pods, or any other random stuff you got, worst I can say is no. I'd really like some pistol stuff, like a tipx or others. I'd like to do a straight trade for a pile of parts similar to what i'm offering but willing to trade in pieces. If I had to price it i'll arbitrarily say $200 but don't bother offering cash as I need projects more then I need money.

links to high res pics
http://www.newsteptech.net/autococker1.jpg
http://www.newsteptech.net/autococker2.jpg
http://www.newsteptech.net/slider45
http://www.newsteptech.net/slider452

Last edited by boo; 04-25-2013 at 01:12 PM.
boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 11:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
boo
Banned

Open to anything except spyders, unless someone has a nice hammer 7. Open to tippmanns, non working electros, old school markers, parts, etc. Just no soft goods unless really brand new tags still attached or in the box. Also could use a chrono that does bps as well as fps.

These would make great loaner cockers or great pump projects, or even great for extra parts.
Old 04-15-2013, 10:36 AM   #3 (permalink)
boo
Banned

Bump, would it make it more appealing if I timed the complete marker and made a shooting video?

What about if I said they're rare 1 of 1's because I've never seen any others exactly like these? No holes are drilled for eyes lol.

I'll cover shipping for both my stuff and yours (insurance included). Will also ship first to anyone with higher feedback and give you a few days to decide.
Old 04-17-2013, 07:42 PM   #4 (permalink)
boo
Banned

Anyone have any trades? Getting sick of these taking up space in my projects pile. I'm really not that picky, offer up!
Old 04-25-2013, 12:34 PM   #5 (permalink)
boo
Banned

So another member has first dibs on a trade but I haven't heard back from him so if it doesn't go through I'm still open, offer up!

Made a quick shooting video of one, it's timed but not chrono'd (I don't have a chrono but i'll include some nelson springs and an instructions card). This marker is complete other then finding the right bolts for the benchmark slider frame (should be easy to find).
Autocacker destruction droppin da soap! - YouTube&fs=1" width="644" height="390">Autocacker destruction droppin da soap! - YouTube&fs=1" />Autocacker destruction droppin da soap! - YouTube">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Autocacker destruction droppin da soap! - YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDHxB7cnd0I

I'll include everything below, was going to build these 2 markers out as loaner guns but decided I've got enough markers to loan out already. The regs I bought cheap from another member, I don't know if they work so they should be considered for parts, but i'm including this pressure gauge if you want to check.

Not parting a damn thing, this lot is for trade, or if you want to pay my optimistic asking cost (really want trades only).

Offer up, projects, non working markers, electro's, pumps, mechanical, old stuff, new stuff, i'm not picky.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cockerlot.jpg (231.7 KB, 129 views)
Old 04-28-2013, 07:28 PM   #6 (permalink)
boo
Banned

Bump, seriously, at least one of these project markers is in better shape then some unscrupulous members pass off as "mint condition" with no leaks.
Old 04-29-2013, 02:46 PM   #7 (permalink)
wookie in a mask

Send a message via Yahoo to p8ntballr68059

Palmers Fan
you posted in on my ion i would be willing to work a deal for this lmk asap
NEBRASKA BALLAS PM ME IM LOOKING FOR A TEAM

p8ntballr68059 is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Misc Paintball Items