TODAY ONLY: All 3 masks $55 SHIPPED. Autococker Parts Sale
Free pogs with every freakin' order!
All prices are OBO and PRE-shipping. Happy to ship however you'd like. Condition listed next to item, most items in great or perfect shape. Trades considered are at bottom, but ca$h is king.
1. Black Tasco Scope: $20
2. Black/Chrome X chamber: $5
3. Various ASA/Drops: $5 takes them all
4. IVG + Valve nut: $5/both
5. Dbl Trigger shoes, unknown brand: $5 takes them all
7. Red Eclipse 300psi Gauge w/ protector: $7 shipped
8. Metric gauge with cracked screen, works great: $3
9. Black Invert Gauge 1200psi, like new: $6
10. Full length 3 way or actuator rod rod, round: $5
11. WGP Cocking Rod: $7 shipped
12. Valve: $10
13. Chrome mini Ram: $7 shipped.
14. Titanium colored Jack Hammer II, brand new: $20
15. Red Jack Hammer II, good condition: $15
16. Blue Sledge Hammer, new: $12
18-20. Orracle 3way BLUE, great shape: $12
21. Dust 3way: $5 takes BOTH
22. Kapp chrome feedneck: $3
23. Orracle knobs: $3 ea, $7 all
6. Nickel WGP Slide Frame/Roller Sear with nice grip panels and extra guts, all new condition: $30
17. Chrome ram, no barbs, great shape: $10
WGP Triple Threat Kit: $25
Empire Back: $10
Both: $25 SHIPPED
DYE I3 mask w/ thermal dyetanium lens pretty good condition but left ear flap is cracked and JT Thermal masks, in good/awesome condition 35 plus shipping/ea
I'll sell two = $55
and all three =$70
I'm looking for
-a full, dust black E2 set up, without the board.
-dust red beaver tail and cocking rod
-dust black flame drop forward and locking feedneck
-dust red or black ball detent
I'll take the two vert adapters
PM slider frame
pms replied to and items updated, keep the offers coming guys, gotta sell this stuff. the more stuff you buy, the better the deal.
got any slammers? lol
Haha. Free bump for pogs.
I'm looking for a sweet torpedo slammer with an 8 ball on it. Multiple 8 balls a huge plus!!! Got any of those?
OOOHHH do you have any pogs with Hasselhoff on them?
Did I tell you about my latest build? The 8-Baller: ($400)
Ooooohhhh that's a nice one. What do you have going on with the volumizer there? Feel free to PM me so that we don't jack your sales thread.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:13 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC