mcarterbrown.com  

Misc Paintball Items Tanks, Barrels, Hoppers. Everything else paintball related is sold in here

Old 05-02-2013, 11:42 PM   #1 (permalink)
Post Whore

Send a message via AIM to Cunha Send a message via MSN to Cunha Send a message via Yahoo to Cunha

Phantom Upper Trigger Frame Assembly Black

This guy is functionally perfect, just took it off my good working gun. It has seen at least one tour of duty and it has knicks and scratches to show it. The dent on the front corner of the frame is noteworthy because it must have happened when the trigger frame removed from the gun. It dinged that corner. It was like that when I got it.

It works great, not missing any parts. Its the type where the factory labeling could be scratched off with your finger..and its all gone. It also does not have the holes in the front of the trigger guard which is cool if you don't want to utilize them..cleaner looking.

The photos are trying to show you the worst the frame can ever look. On a gun it doesn't look like it has seen so much battle at all.

I think 30 shipped is fair. Let me know what you think. Thanks

PSA: Please don't use photobucket to post images. When you go through one of the older picture threads and find a lot of dead photo links, it is because of photobucket. They limit the amount of bandwidth your free subscription pictures can use, and then make the photo unviewable. Please use imgur.com or another free image host that does not ruin picture threads.
Cunha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 02:59 AM   #2 (permalink)
Blaze Away All Day

I'll take it! BTW i love your Sig!!
Old 05-04-2013, 11:23 PM   #3 (permalink)
Post Whore

Send a message via AIM to Cunha Send a message via MSN to Cunha Send a message via Yahoo to Cunha

Sent you a PM Dover, did not hear back.

I also see now you are in canada. Shipping would run you another 5 bucks.

As of now this is still available guys.

PSA: Please don't use photobucket to post images. When you go through one of the older picture threads and find a lot of dead photo links, it is because of photobucket. They limit the amount of bandwidth your free subscription pictures can use, and then make the photo unviewable. Please use imgur.com or another free image host that does not ruin picture threads.
Old 05-06-2013, 10:13 PM   #4 (permalink)
Post Whore

Bump

Old 05-07-2013, 11:54 PM   #5 (permalink)
Post Whore

gotta go!

Old 05-10-2013, 11:29 PM   #6 (permalink)
Post Whore

Bump

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Misc Paintball Items