mcarterbrown.com  

Misc Paintball Items Tanks, Barrels, Hoppers. Everything else paintball related is sold in here

Old 05-10-2013, 05:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
I often play pantsless...

Send a message via AIM to aka Mich Send a message via Yahoo to aka Mich

2013 BT Pants, 2011 PE HDE Pants

A few rules
  • Post a reply and send me a PM for my paypal address, if multiple people ask for the same thing I'm going to judge who gets it by whoever posted first.
  • Paypal Only
  • Price is OBO but please NO LOWBALLS, any ridiculous low balls will put people on my naughty list. If you ask me what the lowest price I'll take for them my reply will be my original price plus $10, consider it an asshat fee.
  • Only trades of interest are a pair of PE HDE pants in the next size up, or a Dye Assault Pack (not the Attack pack). Any other trade offer will be ignored but thanks for the free bump.
  • Price is included to anywhere that it doesn't cost more than $10ish to ship to from Madison, WI 53717, anything more than that and we can talk about how to split it. You know where you live and should have an idea if you fall into that category so if you're still interested send me a PM and we'll figure out what is best for both of us.
  • I'll be using either USPS Parcel Post or UPS Ground, I'll ask you which you prefer since there are some days I can't get to the Post Office but I can ship stuff out UPS from work. If neither works for you we can discuss it over PM and again we can figure out what works best for both of us.

Empire Battle Tested 2013 Combat Pants, Size Md-Lg - $80
Pretty much brand new, I wore them for one game that I was commanding so I didn't break too much of a sweat or get shot much in them. Can't find any blemishes on them. Just don't fit me as well as I'd like.
Empire Battle Tested 2013 Combat Paintball Pants - ETACS

I'm not sure why the knee and shin padding look more greyish in that light, the colors look the same as the rest of the pants to the naked eye, just turned out weird with my phone for some reason.

2011 PE HDE Pants, Size Large - $90 SOLD
Used but in great shape, no rips, just a few threads frayed in spots. I love these pants but they're just a little too small on me. The size says it's for 32-36 waists but if you're size 36 like me it's a little too small. I have the matching jersey as well but plan on keeping it unless you really need the jersey (we'll figure out a price for it if you have to have it, just keep in mind I'd rather not).
2011 Planet Eclipse HDE Paintball Pants

Last edited by aka Mich; 05-10-2013 at 09:21 PM.
aka Mich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 06:37 PM   #2 (permalink)

Pm incoming
TimmyJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 07:16 PM   #3 (permalink)

2011 PE HDE Pants, Size Large - $90

sent PM
TimmyJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 07:31 PM   #4 (permalink)
I often play pantsless...

Send a message via AIM to aka Mich Send a message via Yahoo to aka Mich

Replied

I should probably add that if anyone is going to living legends next week we can always meet there.
Old 06-22-2013, 10:32 AM   #5 (permalink)

Still got the empire pants?

Leave me Feedback

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
KoreanZombie is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Misc Paintball Items