mcarterbrown.com  

Misc Paintball Items Tanks, Barrels, Hoppers. Everything else paintball related is sold in here

Old 10-06-2007, 09:31 AM   #1 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

HPA, A5 parts, AGD Barrels, SP parts!

Here is what I have for sale. There is a lot of good stuff, so stay and shop awhile. If you have any questions, just ask. Paypal is preferred but check or MO are accepted. Payment will have to clear. I am not accepting any trades. All prices are shipped (In the lower 48. I can ship to Canada for additional cost) and paypal. I try to make my prices fair. If you see something you like and don't like the price, make an offer. If it is fair, you may own it. Enough of that, here goes:

1) 68/4500 Carleton fiber tank with a Crossfire reg. Reg is HP. Hydro is good till 2009. Tank is in like new condition. Spent most of the time in a vest holder. If you want more pics, pm and I can send you a few more. $125

2) A5 parts: NIB JCS Jet Click SOLD!, JCS RVA (New style)!SOLD, JCS Red tube !SOLD!

3)AGD Hopper left body with the feedneck removed (great for a project) $10, Hopper left Crown Point Barrel 11" (a few scratches) $20, Hopper left Perfect Bore Ceramik 16" (used) $20, (Not Pictured) 14" CMI Thunderpig barrel (Was on a Piranha. I think they are Spyder threaded) $15, Stock Ion barrel $5, SP Linear barrel (gloss black) $14, J&J Ceramic 8" A5 threaded SOLD!. Stock class harness $15

4)Black acid wash WEVO undercocking kit. SOLD!

If you have any further question, just ask. Please post and pm. No dibs or firsties. First payment receives goods. All prices are shipped and paypal.

Last edited by simmy952; 10-11-2007 at 07:31 PM.
simmy952 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 08:13 AM   #2 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

PM replied and updated!

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Misc Paintball Items