Automag miscellany (bodies, rails, valve, Medusa frame)
1) AGD backbottle adapter. I think it has one small tool mark next to the fitting; otherwise it's very clean. Includes mounting screws and a macro fitting. $20 shipped.
2) Level 7 valve (no mainspring). Works great. $45 shipped.
3) Right feed mainbody (chopped down feed). $25 shipped.
4) Right feed mainbody. $25 shipped.
5) AM/MM rail. $30 shipped.
6) AM/MM rail with vert adapter, twistlock pin and frame bushing. $50 shipped (Sold!)
7) Benchmark Medusa frame. $60 shipped (Sold, picture removed)
FYI: 4) Right feed mainbody - looks to be milled for pump kit. That might bump up the price. :rolleyes:
I'm subscribing to this thread to watch these parts.
Thanks, that body is indeed. Pity neither of the two rails are.
If it helps the valve sell, I think I saw a spare mainspring in one of my parts boxes when I was wading through them for 'cocker stuff the other day.
oh, hey, bump!
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:58 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC