mcarterbrown.com  

Misc Paintball Items Tanks, Barrels, Hoppers. Everything else paintball related is sold in here

Old 10-11-2007, 09:48 AM   #1 (permalink)
Banned

Stuff for sale

Hey, had someone back out on a purchase that I needed in order to buy something, so I am putting a few things up for sale.

I have a set of ULE lowers xmod 1.8 with fireblade I will let go for A STUPID LOW PRICE. They will not come with a charger so prob a better fit for some one that has a set and wants to upgrade, or go buy a charger from the shack. I will let both sets go for $300 each. May as well be giving them away
I have a butterscotch yo bat pack I will swap out if you want that little part of AGD history.

I have a set with a Tuna blade I was going to keep for a project but you may be able to talk me out of it.

I also have a blue shadow rail, ule emag rail, ule old style tach rail, Emax and rt pro X, black ULE body, classic rail, and some other odds and ends. If you need something, ask, I may have it. shoot ya later :shooting:

Warwitch picked up the Emax valve.

For those really looking to move up in the world, ULE emag lowers with FB, 1.8, ULE emag rail, Black ULE body, for $450

Pics of the lowers:

Not xmod 1.8 yet just thought I would show ya it works, and no you cant have the green display.

As with all my sales, I don't play the bs pay pal game. All prices pp and shipped, you pay $5 for insurance if you want it. DC# included on my dime.

Last edited by AirAssault; 10-11-2007 at 01:56 PM.
AirAssault is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Misc Paintball Items