mcarterbrown.com  

Misc Paintball Items Tanks, Barrels, Hoppers. Everything else paintball related is sold in here

Old 08-28-2013, 02:45 AM   #1 (permalink)
Post Whore

Send a message via AIM to Cunha Send a message via MSN to Cunha Send a message via Yahoo to Cunha

New V Force Profiler SE camo

Hey guys I bought this because I really wanted to force myself into liking profilers. I had some a long time ago and decided they weren't QUITE for me, but I saw this color and I was curious enough to see what it looks like in person that I had to order one.

I did put this mask on, so you might want to consider it used. It worn for less than a minute or two before I remembered the things about it that didn't quite suit me. I really did order it because I wanted to see the color.

I think the camo pattern is real cool. I wish I could keep it but I can't leave a mask like this just sitting around.

Comes brand new as pictured, never handled for more than two or three minutes total.

PRICE DROP 68 shipped. These are 110 new right now V-Force Profiler Paintball Mask - SE Woodland Camo and I can't find them cheaper anywhere else.

Besides the flex 7 the profilers are really the only mask I love, but despite the vastly superior lens shape on the profiler they just aren't quite as comfortable to me as the old flex. I've tried everything though, and this is the only other mask that I like at all, if that means anything to you.

Of course it comes complete with the visor and bounce flector and the little O rings to mount them.

Also this baby is made in Canada, I was glad to see that that hadn't changed. If you want to see any other photos or anything please shoot me a PM.

Again I want to reiterate that these are not "new" in the sense that i "only" took them to the field once and "only' got shot in the face a few times and there is "only" a little bit of paint bleached into the lens. I literally handled these gingerly for a few minutes and only because I couldn't bear to own them and not examine them with my hands.

PSA: Please don't use photobucket to post images. When you go through one of the older picture threads and find a lot of dead photo links, it is because of photobucket. They limit the amount of bandwidth your free subscription pictures can use, and then make the photo unviewable. Please use imgur.com or another free image host that does not ruin picture threads.

Last edited by Cunha; 09-15-2013 at 02:28 PM.
Cunha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 09:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
Post Whore

Send a message via AIM to Cunha Send a message via MSN to Cunha Send a message via Yahoo to Cunha

bump

PSA: Please don't use photobucket to post images. When you go through one of the older picture threads and find a lot of dead photo links, it is because of photobucket. They limit the amount of bandwidth your free subscription pictures can use, and then make the photo unviewable. Please use imgur.com or another free image host that does not ruin picture threads.
Old 09-15-2013, 02:28 PM   #3 (permalink)
Post Whore

Someone really wanted the forehead protection piece from this mask, so I took it out and sold it to him.

It still includes the original visor and all of the mounting O rings and stuff, and the V force protective bag.

This mask is still brand new, only taken out of the box to inspect and decide that no matter how hard I try, I just have to keep using my flex7.

PRICE DROP to 68 shipped now for this new mask. Super steal price.

Old 12-15-2013, 01:15 PM   #4 (permalink)
Post Whore

Bump for this profiler. Brand new but without the bounce flector.

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Misc Paintball Items