mcarterbrown.com  

Misc Paintball Items Tanks, Barrels, Hoppers. Everything else paintball related is sold in here

Old 09-22-2013, 08:46 AM   #1 (permalink)
Rec Poster

AIRBALL Field For Sale 50+ Bunkers/Great Shape/CHEAP!

Were selling off our AIR UP's Airball Field to make room for our new incoming Field for next year. The Bunkers are a couple of years old, however, this is the first season they have been used, and they have only been up for just two months, and barely used at all. Very little wear, and they all hold air.
There are over 50 Bunkers For Sale, including a few very Vintage bunkers that I have hung onto for years like two 6'x6'x6' cubes. I have a full breakdown available on exactly what we have. Keep in mind that this is a FULL FIELD which includes one Race to A Bunker. I WILL NOT sell these individually, this is a full set. I have a bunch of spikes and washers, Sandbags (Full), extra caps, and a small repair kit.
The Field is currently set up in Custer Park, Il. Please contacrt me for more info, or to make an appointment to see the bunkers.
I could ship these, however, your paying for shipping, and its gonna cost a TON to get them to you. This Field originally sold for over $4000. Were asking $1500 firm.
E Mail me for more info at PYROMAN315@CS.COM

PYROMAN is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Misc Paintball Items