|Misc Paintball Items Tanks, Barrels, Hoppers. Everything else paintball related is sold in here|
| ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|10-15-2013, 07:15 PM||#1 (permalink)|
Dye UL, CP, Cheap stock barrels all in GREAT condition!
-I will not ship first. I will ship once I receive payment, or if there is a trade I will ship after I get your package.
-Prices do not include shipping as it varies based on package size and destination.
-PayPal is the only method of payment I will accept.
-Everything leaves my hands in working order or as described, if we trade so should yours.
-What you see is what you get. Ask questions if you have them, I cannot read your mind.
-Post in this thread and PM me with what you want, and your offer for it, do not ever ask what my lowest is.
-If trading for a tank that is out of hydro, I will get the tank tested at a local business before shipping my
part of the trade. If it passes I will then proceed to ship my half of the trade, otherwise I will ship the tank
back at your expense if you want it back.
Prices are OBO.
Only Trades I'm interested in:
-G6R pillow bolt, LP poppit, oring kits
-Deuce trigger for Dye NT/DM
From top to bottom...
1. Dye Boomstick, .688 bore since it's unmarked, stainless back, gloss black front, 14", AC threaded. No tip wear, no thread damage, no damage to interior bore. Almost brand new. SOLD
2. CP Two Piece, .689 bore, dust black, 14", AC threaded. Tiny bit of tip wear, spotless otherwise, no thread damage, no damage to interior bore. $40
3. Empire Trracer stock barrel, .684 bore, dust black, 14", AC threaded. Some tip wear and a thin line scratch in the middle of the barrel. $15
4. Not sure on maker (J&J most likely, or BOA perhaps) Brass barrel, .689 bore, 12", AC threaded. Inside bore is great. SOLD
5. Stock Cocker barrel, .682 bore, gloss black, 11", AC threaded. Tiny spot of wear near the front, threads and inside bore are great. $15
6. Another stock Cocker barrel, .685 bore, gloss black, 11", AC threaded. Little bit of wear from being in the gearbag, threads and inside bore are great. $15
7. Dye Xcel barrel, .685 bore, gloss black, 12", Angel threaded. Never used, not sure why I have it as I have no Angel threaded guns. $15
8. GoG stock barrel, .690 bore, dust black, 9.5", Ion/Impulse threads. Never used, got it with my eNMEy and never used it. $10
9. Dye UL barrel. 14", dust black, .688 bore since it is unmarked in AC threads. Great condition overall and a little tip wear as expected. Internal bore is spotless. $50
More pictures can be taken for serious buyers only.
Benjamin "Bearclaw" Barraclough
Last edited by B3ARC1AW; 10-31-2013 at 10:32 PM.
|10-15-2013, 07:20 PM||#2 (permalink)|
Ridin' The ShortBus
Brass barrel, how with shipping to T3M0C8?
My MCB Feedback
Project Mayhem is sponsored by: Rampage Paintball,Paintballgear.ca , and Skyline Nation .
Cerberus is PROUDLY Sponsored by Paintballgear.ca, Lemon Heaven, Cin City Mini Donuts, Rampage City Paintball
The Southern Alberta Pump League TheSAPL
|10-15-2013, 07:31 PM||#4 (permalink)|
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Middle Tennessee
I believe that's a brass J&J Whisper barrel. The holes are supposed to set at the bottom so it imparts a spin on the ball. Free Bump
Best half of the "Last Minute Men" paintball team.
Current For Sale Listing: http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/m...-grips-fs.html
MCB Feedback http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
|10-15-2013, 07:34 PM||#5 (permalink)|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|