mcarterbrown.com  

Misc Paintball Items Tanks, Barrels, Hoppers. Everything else paintball related is sold in here

Old 03-15-2015, 09:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
slowly coming back around

That's it, I'm quitting!

That's right, the IronRabbit (or the Soggy Test-tube, if you fling paint in the KC area) is quitting.... his hoarding ways and getting rid of stuff. What, you thought I was quitting paintball? Hey, I only do this on weekends with friends, I can quit any time that I like... just not this decade. But seriously, I have too much crap junk wonderful stuff that is just cluttering up the house wasting away, begging to be used.

First up is a Tippmann 68 Special, that started life as a SMG-62 and modified by Tippmann for the larger .68 caliber paint. And yes, I've tried retracting the reset screw to see if I could get it to full auto, and no joy. It did cycle just fine on gaseous CO2, but as I don't have any sipper tanks, I couldn't test to see if it just needed its "liquid gold" to go full auto. Also, as you may have noticed, the feedneck is broken, like almost all of these are, but all the parts are extant, so can be fixed with a hose clamp or some JB Weld.
Image removed as these have been sold, but if you want to see the pretties, click this link.
SOLD SOLD SOLD Asking $75 shipped for this beauty, complete with original jerk squeegie that still works. SOLD SOLD SOLD for $60.

Next up is a Tippmann .68 Carbine, predecessor to the Pro/Carb (got one of those coming, hold your horses) and the 98/98 Custom. This is a solid little marker, that holds air, cycles like a champ, and has a working detente. Everything you need for a backup marker, or just to fill out your Tippmann March Through the Ages wallhanger collection.

Asking $50 shipped for this old warhorse.

SOLD SOLD SOLDNext up, two Tonsixer T2 pump handles (called "hitman" mods). One is raw, and the other is clear anodized, neither have ever been installed on a marker, and so are being sold as brand, spanking new (which they are). SOLD SOLD SOLD
Image removed as these have been sold, but if you want to see the pretties, click this link.
SOLD SOLD SOLD $20 shipped for the raw, and $30 shipped for the clear ano. SOLD SOLD SOLD

Last for this evening, two of StorminNorman's T2 slot blockers in gloss black ano, also brand new, never been used, and being sold as such.

One is SOLD SOLD SOLD, one still available. $38 shipped apiece.

More to come, PM me, I will give discounts for combined shipping, and also free 10-round tubes with cap keepers free with every order! Prices are fairly firm, though I have never rejected an offer without first at least considering it, so offer away, and unless you have a couple of Tippmann Crossover XVRs (shut up, I have a plan!), I'm not interested in any trades. Prices are with shipping to the US of A, so if you live outside of that, please let me know so we can discuss extra shipping costs.

UPDATED 29 March 2015 UPDATED
Tippmann ProCarb with a lot of goodies - long barrel, angled ASA kit (not on the marker, but you see I've got all the pieces that aren't on the marker, including instructions, and bag that says "send this back to Tippmann, we'll do it for you"), APP double-trigger kit, and big &*# KAPP DZII drop forward and on/off. No, not willing to part the ASA kit, only thing I'm willing to wrench further on this beauty is the DZII, and that only because I love those drops and hate to see one leave (but also hate to see it off this marker, as it complemented it so nicely). Gun was an awesome beast, both the wife and I used her to embarrass many an "AGG" kiddie (do they even say "AGG" anymore?), and still runs great.
SOLD SOLD SOLD Price is $125 shipped. SOLD SOLD SOLD for $110 shipped.

Next up, two first gen Kaos KP pumps. Pretty basic, held air and shot last time we used them, great little pump markers for backups or just for those players who want to get into pump, but don't want to sell a kidney getting a T2 or MVP just to find out they still use their mechs/electros more often.
SOLD SOLD SOLDAsking $100 apiece, shipped.SOLD SOLD SOLD

Last up is a grab bag of QLoader stuff. I'll be honest - I tried making this set work way back in 2008, and never really could. Plus, you can see one pod is in pieces, and everything else is rather beat up. I'm willing to send this to you if you pay for shipping, as I just want it out of my house, and if you can use any of this for parts, more power to you. WARNING: The pod loader is cracked, not sure if it works. Not sure if the gun mount engages anymore. The hose cracked off the "whale spleen" paint holder. They really needed to use a better level of plastic (like what DYE Rotors or the original 12v Revvy shells were made of), but didn't, which is why a lot of this stuff is broken.
SOLD SOLD SOLD I'm guessing this will fit in two of the USPS's large flat rate boxes, so call it $40. SOLD SOLD SOLD

The problem with America is that we confuse our politics for religion, and our religions for science.

Check out my current sale and my feedback

Last edited by usagi_tetsu; 09-22-2015 at 01:41 PM.
usagi_tetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2015, 10:04 PM   #2 (permalink)
MCB Member

Wow! What are you doing with all this CCM stuff? I am interested in a slot blocker. Will pm after I look at your other quitting stuff.
Old 03-15-2015, 11:26 PM   #3 (permalink)
Asphincter Says What?

I'll take the two tonsixer hitman mods, pm sent
Old 03-16-2015, 04:41 PM   #4 (permalink)

Just paid for the clear plate, thanks again!
BigPumpPlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 01:18 AM   #5 (permalink)

Bump, new stuff added.

The problem with America is that we confuse our politics for religion, and our religions for science.

Old 04-06-2015, 08:53 PM   #6 (permalink)

Weekly bump.

Old 04-12-2015, 09:18 PM   #7 (permalink)

Bump back to the top.

Old 04-21-2015, 10:24 AM   #8 (permalink)

Weekly bump.

Old 04-23-2015, 11:32 PM   #9 (permalink)
MCB Member

I am iffy as a customer. But if you can, bring a slot blocker on Saturday.
Old 04-24-2015, 09:51 AM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jellyghost View Post
I am iffy as a customer. But if you can, bring a slot blocker on Saturday.
Roger.

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Misc Paintball Items