mcarterbrown.com  

Misc Paintball Items Tanks, Barrels, Hoppers. Everything else paintball related is sold in here

Old 01-31-2017, 08:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
Elven Pump SDM/DM

gear bag sale

All prices are OBO (Lowball offers will be ignored), do NOT include shipping(unless stated)—real shipping costs will be calculated. Will ship anywhere in the world (including Canada and Hawaii) Most of my guns/parts are player's equipment—not wall hangers.
Any Q’s? post em up, please.

Trades: r/f grav or r/f s/c phantom asp detente body, 12 rd tpx mags, qloader CMS, model rockets, mini hot air balloons….and there could be so many other things, make an offer (no electros).

NIB Profiler Supernova Dual Pane Thermal Lens. Was sent wrong lens, Never used, still in packaging. $42/shipping included
IMG_2938.JPG

Full Clip Brand Dump Pouch, Ranger Green, folds up inside itself for easy storage. New in packaging, never used--ordered while I forgot that I already had another dump pouch on order. $21/shipping included
IMG_2934.JPG
IMG_2935.JPG

WWA Phantom s/c feedtube $80: The front was ground down using a dremel by me to fit a duckslide and colored with a sharpie marker. does not affect function.
Attachment 55181
Attachment 55182
Attachment 55183
Attachment 55184

FOR TRADE ONLY: want to trade these new,unused o-ring-tpc's for your open face/hex adjustment o-ring tpc's. not for sale, trade only. One Available.
Attachment 55468

New Vforce Grill black and red strap. put it on my olive mask and thought, hmmm, black and red not so inconspicuous. will trade for a new less colorful or camo strap. $14
Attachment 55598

Multicam Propper Shorts, size Medium
worn once, excellent condition. legs found all the briars. no more shorts for me & paintball. $16
Attachment 55444
Attachment 55445

Multicam Long Sleeve Medium Shirt. excellent condition, hard to find. $15
Attachment 55446

these parts can be included with a u/c phantom, see sales thread: http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/p...1-u-c-kit.html
Phantom pumps (top to bottom):
soldFull sized phantom plump $6gone
Full sized phantom pump, with top sliced off, fits slightly loosely $5
Wevo Style All Metal U/C kit for cci phantom RARE! $75
Attachment 55161

Phantom & pump parts:
SOLDr/h gravity feed body $15SOLD
SOLD3x center s/c body $OLD15 eachSOLD
Spyder rear sight rail (mid 90’s vintage)—will be included w/spyder unless this is a must have for someone else
unknown brand pump (does NOT fit PMI Trracer)—taso maybe? $5
SOLDphantom rear sight rail 2.5” long, free with other stuff, $1SOLD
older style s/c to open class phantom feedneck/adapter block, no screw, $20
M-16 style grip handle, w/bottomline adapter $8
Wevo pump (repeat, see above)
SOLDCage style bottomline ASA $8SOLD
ASA to 1/8 npt adapter $1
Attachment 55162

PMI Trraccer—the only plump with a built in stutter in the name
Needs o-rings, will not separate, sold together. $35
Attachment 55163

Spyder
My first gun. mid 90’s vintage. Owners manual included—at least you can still send in the warrantee. Half blocked, barrel ported (with a drill press) trigger frame sides sanded. For parts. $20
Attachment 55164

Ricochet Hopper—broken feed neck, otherwise in great shape, less than 500 rounds through it. $14
100 Rd Sportshot hopper—logo sanded off on sides (looks smudged) sanded through feed neck (see close up photo)--$5
Attachment 55165
Attachment 55167
Attachment 55166

BSA 30mm Red Dot Sight—tested! Functions great! Rail adapter and a modified phantom rail included plus tools. Black plastic coating on body is flaking off to reveal…black metal, not sure why it was plastic coated in the first place. $22
Attachment 55168

Soft goods:
32* 4 pod pack: $10
SOLDbarrel cleaner: $2sold
proline gloves: $5
Attachment 55169

Woodland Camo mag pouches. no mags included. mags shown for display purposes only. $5
Closure tab catches last 1/8" of hook/loop when closed. So tight on tipx mags, tab is not really needed. no mags included. mags shown for display purposes only.
IMG_3011.jpg
IMG_3012.jpg

Valken Tactiacal patch: $1
IMG_2975.JPG

JT Masks:
DO NOT USE THESE. NOT FUNCTIONAL. Good for wallhangers or to hang on a tree and shoot at.
3 basic masks and one crossfire mask, terribad condition. Will not part group/$12
Attachment 55170

Co2 tanks
Do NOT use these. Seriously.
All 12oz. 2x PMI brand, 1x generic, 3x round bottom chrome moly alloy $5/each, $24/for all of them
Attachment 55171

JT Spectra mask.
New lens already sold. Only includes cracked lens as pictured. Originally black, acrylic painted camo, pealing. $13/sold
Attachment 55172

5.11 Tactical belt
2” wide, od green, heavy duty metal buckle, aggressive Velcro, no wear. $14
Attachment 55173

Phantom barrels
11” black, brand new: $20
SOLD11” silver, freak bored : $23SOLD
SOLD6” glue wedgits: $8SOLD
Attachment 55175

Freak inserts:
Stock tpx barrel sold $4SOLD
Steel Freak inserts: $9each/$33for group of 4
.697, .695, .693, .691sold, .689
Aluminum Freak inserts: $8each/$20for group
.693, .691, .689
Attachment 55176

32* 0-1200psi gauge. used, works. some scratches from installation on sides.
IMG_2982.jpg

AGD bottomline ASA light scratches from being in gear bag. threads still good. $15
Attachment 55427

grippy plastic grips. nice diamond texture. will clean before shipping. $8
Attachment 55432

Exalt? ASA with front 1/8 npt fitting. light scratches. threads still nice. $10/sold
IMG_2948.JPG
Attachment 55434

NDZ rail with ballbearing/set screw $2/sold
Attachment 55435

rubber grip. for an ion? get it before I find out what it is and that it is trooo gold. $1
Attachment 55430

Machining tool--precise measuring instrument to gauge the depth of a hole (I think). 1/4" $5 obo
Attachment 55437

Sold Empire/BT Apex2 barrel ONLY, apex2 tip has sold. BARREL ONLY. Barrel is 11" overall without tip, autococker threaded. Barrel is in very good condition. Barrel only $old8sold
Attachment 56051
"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway, "On the Blue Water," Esquire, April 1936

In the world I see - you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Tower. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying strips of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway.

Visit my Etsy store:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/crowsnestwampum

Last edited by Legolas; 04-05-2017 at 10:02 AM.
Legolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 08:45 PM   #2 (permalink)
Maestro

Got pictures of the sc to oc adapter neck?
GauchoRockero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 11:46 AM   #3 (permalink)
Elven Pump SDM/DM

^^There should be a link below each grouping to a picture (lmk if the links are not functioning). If you would like more detailed pictures of that item just let me know.
"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway, "On the Blue Water," Esquire, April 1936

In the world I see - you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Tower. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying strips of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway.

Visit my Etsy store:
Old 02-02-2017, 12:02 PM   #4 (permalink)
Elven Pump SDM/DM

TTT

Visit my Etsy store:
Old 02-02-2017, 04:33 PM   #5 (permalink)
Blaze Away All Day

Interested in the BSA Red Dot, i should picked it up when i bought the Phantom internals eh
Old 02-04-2017, 01:37 PM   #6 (permalink)
Elven Pump SDM/DM

TTT

Visit my Etsy store:
Old 02-05-2017, 09:59 AM   #7 (permalink)

Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Tanks, Barrels, Hoppers. Everything else paintball related is sold in here

PM'd for JT Spectra.
Palmer Blazer #016
System X Vengeance Pump, P68-AT
Resurrection
Closet Trilogy Fan
Penzanse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 11:41 AM   #8 (permalink)
Elven Pump SDM/DM

bump

Visit my Etsy store:
Old 02-08-2017, 11:13 AM   #9 (permalink)
Elven Pump SDM/DM

apex tip gone, barrel still available
bump

Visit my Etsy store:
Old 02-08-2017, 12:04 PM   #10 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

I'll take NDZ Rail
wowzerz is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Misc Paintball Items