Misc Paintball Items Tanks, Barrels, Hoppers. Everything else paintball related is sold in here

Old 02-12-2008, 03:04 AM   #1 (permalink)

More stuff for sale sale

Stuff is for sale or possible trades from one whore to another. I hate to see it sitting around for many more years when I know you guys might have projects you can use this stuff on and may have trades I could use so offer. Price includes shipping continental US. More shipping if elsewhere PM me and we can work it out. Paypal or trading I would prefer but can do MO for the good bunch of people here. I will be posting more stuff in the near future on another thread.

#1 Sold my Emag so now it is time to sell the air system. Smart Parts Maxflow on/off adjustable system. Standard screw hole pattern should work on any grip frame or drop forward. Output pressure is set at just over 900 PSI and the only air system I have found that supplies enough air to keep Automags going(especially RT models like my SPPL Tac-One doing 22 bps) at high rates of fire. Has a Pure Energy 68 4500 bottle on it hydro ran out July of last year so if your field checks get it re-done. Includes macro-line and swivel fittings, Smart Parts grip extender, 6k and 1.2k gauges, and polished aluminum air-through verticle grip. Has a small leak in the on/off switch but that should be fixable with an o-ring or two. LISTED ON EBAY

#2 3 Neoprene compressed tank covers 68 size. Camo one is like new and has a pod holder, blue one is an Adrenaline one and kind of beat up, black one is also kind of beat up. All three together for SOLD SOLD SOLD to thumper

#3 Airgun designs Emag battery w/o case. LISTED ON EBAY
#4 OTP G3 barrel sizers for Angel case and all five sizes. $20
#5 Machined Aluminum Air-through magazine great for A-5's and mil-sim. LISTED ON EBAY
#6 Lapco barrel adaptor allows you to shoot Spyder threaded barrels on your Autococker threaded markers. $15

#7 Smart Parts Max-Flow on/off adjustable air system. Newer style, 5000 psi and 700 psi gauges so this is probably a low-pressure valve. 5-year recertify tank original hydro is 03/04 so it is still in date for another year. I got this off of an eBay gun and have no need of this. I have been unable to find the rail for it but will keep looking through my bins of stuff. $100 or valve only $50

#8 New DYE Excel 14" barrel black Spyder thread dealer cost was $35 LISTED ON EBAY
#9 New DYE Excel 14" barrel red Cocker thread dealer cost was $35 LISTED ON EBAY
#10 New Proto 14" barrel black A-5/X-7 thread LISTED ON EBAY
#11 Another new DYE EXcel 14" barrel red Cocker thread Keeping This

#12 Stiffi 13" carbon-fiber barrel for an A-5. LISTED ON EBAY
#13 New 22" Sniper-Mutt A-5 barrel. LAPCO back with a CP front. LISTED ON EBAY

Looking for the following markers and the following parts for my project guns if you would like to trade or sell me.
Laptop, Digital SLR camera, ICD Promaster(new electric one), High–end pumps, Proto SLG, DP Fusion, Mini, Autococker body, Matrix gun or body, Matrix gripframe, Impulse solenoid, Impulse bolt pin, Impulse tapeworm, Impulse gripframe to body screws, Impulse performance parts, B2K/Defiant battery tray, B2k manifold, B2k wiring harness, B2k performance parts, Shocker SF Sport factory barrel, Angel LED/LCD bodies and parts, and of coarse most paintball guns.

Last edited by cornstar; 03-04-2008 at 04:42 PM.
cornstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 08:50 AM   #2 (permalink)
pump snob

Ill take those tank covers... pm me paypal addy
--- pıɐ-ןooʞ ǝɥʇ ʞuıɹp ʇ,uop---
thumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply » Buy, Sell, Trade » Misc Paintball Items