mcarterbrown.com

Misc Paintball Items Tanks, Barrels, Hoppers. Everything else paintball related is sold in here

Old 03-13-2008, 04:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
One Shot Wonders

Send a message via Yahoo to Delamorte

CCM Fan
AA armageddon 68/4500 w/AA rail

Hey guys, I've got an Air America Armageddon setup that I'd like to sell to fund SPE this year. It's in good shape, I had Shane-O look it over and he was impressed with how nice it was. Aside from a little normal anno wear on the edges, the only thing wrong with it is the tank gauge has a crack in the face. It performs well, and some of the o-rings inside were just replaced a couple months ago and it has not been used since. The tank itself looks almost new and I cannot find a scratch on the tank at all. It also comes with AA rail. The reg goes all the way up to 1200 psi for those crazy RT mag guys.

It's going to need hydro in the next few months,but as little as this thing has ever been used it should pass without a problem.

100 dollars shipped.

Thanks.

tank1.JPG

tank 2.JPG

tank 3.JPG
"OMG! Oh! - MY! - GOD! ... I've been playing over ten years and nobody ever told me I had to wear a cup! It's an outrage! A Conspiracy! Why didn't anyone tell me I could get shot in the balls! They hate my balls! Ten YEARS! Ahhhhhhhh! ... conspiracy" ~WilD

My Feedback
Delamorte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 12:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
One Shot Wonders

CCM Fan
Up for the day.

Some trades I would be interested in:

PGP
Sterling
Pre 2k mini cocker pump kit
snipers
"OMG! Oh! - MY! - GOD! ... I've been playing over ten years and nobody ever told me I had to wear a cup! It's an outrage! A Conspiracy! Why didn't anyone tell me I could get shot in the balls! They hate my balls! Ten YEARS! Ahhhhhhhh! ... conspiracy" ~WilD

My Feedback
Old 03-16-2008, 08:51 PM   #3 (permalink)
One Shot Wonders

CCM Fan
Still for sale.

My Feedback
Old 03-16-2008, 10:22 PM   #4 (permalink)

what would you ask for in addition to a PGP?
Big Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 12:55 AM   #5 (permalink)
One Shot Wonders

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Mac View Post
what would you ask for in addition to a PGP?

If it was a nice PGP, I would trade straight up. Alot of them are going for around 80 bucks or a little better, so I think if it was a good one it would probably be worth it.

I've just never owned one, and I think that is something that needs to change.

My Feedback
Old 03-17-2008, 10:16 PM   #6 (permalink)
One Shot Wonders

CCM Fan
ttt

My Feedback
Old 03-19-2008, 11:46 PM   #7 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

LIke I NEED another AA tank...

If you still have it at SPE, I'll look it over. Don't see a screw to adjust pressure.

Shives
shives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 12:34 AM   #8 (permalink)
MCB Member

$85 shipped?
You have serious problems Himura. I remember when I first started buying guns I would oogle your collection.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayvik View Post
I'm sad to say I've rejected some pretty choice poon before. Sometimes little Mayvik (brain) gets the better of big Mayvik (peen). I blame it on the a..aha ha ah...ah ah alcohol.
My MCB Feedback
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...tml#post331126
himurax13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 12:45 AM   #9 (permalink)
One Shot Wonders

CCM Fan
Himurax,
I'll keep you in mind, but I'd like to get a little more than that for it. Figure it might cost me 10 bucks to ship it. Thanks for the offer though.

Shives,
The reg adjusts on the front with an allen key. I have seen some of them with a knob, but I think that was aftermarket, Shane-O would know. I might still have the thing by SPE, or if you are going to be at extreme anytime soon I can bring it down there and you could check it out. Let me know.

My Feedback
Old 03-20-2008, 06:53 AM   #10 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

As much as I'd like to get out to Xtreme soon, I'm not sure the schedule allows. I'll let you know. I figured it had an Allen screw up front. Thanks

Shives
shives is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Misc Paintball Items