|Misc Paintball Items Tanks, Barrels, Hoppers. Everything else paintball related is sold in here|
| ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|04-02-2008, 05:54 PM||#1 (permalink)|
FS: markers, mask, pistol, HPA and other for sale
Sorry for the big pics
Cash is king: payment in forms of paypal and USPS
Trades are welcome, offer up
Like to ship to the lower 48 only, sorry my Canadian buddies, shipping is just too much, unless you want to pay a lot extra for shipping.
Please Post and PM
OK I have too many markers and not enough hands. My want list is getting too big so I am going to have to sell some of my babies to fund new projects.
- First up is a 2 month old stock A5 with less then a case of paint through it. It has polished internals and shoots like a charm. asking $170 shipped PENDING TRADE
- Secondly I have a couple year old A5, This was my baby, my first! It is completely stock and has polished internals as well. It has some slight paint chipping, look at the additional photos for details. Asking $135 shipped PENDING TRADE
- Next I have my flatline with upgraded shroud. Since I got my hammerhead I havent even touched this, It looks awesome and I get tons of compliments everytime I break it out at the field. Asking $75 shipped PENDING TRADE
- Up next is a pair of white events with smoke lenses. This is a amazing mask, get tons of bounces and is light as can be. Its been heavily used but still looks and works good. Will throw in a pair of used clear lenses as well asking $60 shipped
- Next up is my 32* Delta .68 paint pistol (silver) with spec ops holster. Just cleaned and lubed it, has had the springs replaced recently. this bad boy shoots straight and accurate. I ran with this as my primary many times. The right leg holster is digi camo and has never even seen the field. asking $100 shipped for both
- lastly I have a Like new 91/4500 HP Dye Throttle tank. It has only been filled twice and only used a handful of times. It has a 07 hydro date so there is still 4 more years left on this baby. Has thread and nipple protectors and I have the original box. This baby is lighter then my 68/4500 crossfire. I am asking $175. These retail from anywhere from $210-265 new. And this is like brand new, no dings, dents, scuffs, scratches or cracks
***Forgot to add, I have 1 black stock A-5 hopper, and one custom Marpat one, you get to have your choice***
I will post more as I tend to forget all that I have. here are some pics.
if interested please post and pm me. and as always free bumps are greatly appreciated. and sorry about the big pics
Newer A-5 W/ flatline
Last edited by FONZ; 04-03-2008 at 09:50 PM.
|04-03-2008, 10:35 AM||#5 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Presently an inmate of Kommifornia.
Does the older A-5 come with the stock hopper?
POG # 877
|04-03-2008, 11:44 AM||#6 (permalink)|
Right now both A-5's are pending on another site.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|