mcarterbrown.com  

Misc Paintball Items Tanks, Barrels, Hoppers. Everything else paintball related is sold in here

Old 09-24-2006, 05:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
MCB Member

E-Loader, Barrel, 12 Changer, Goofy Gun

1. Like new Extreme Rage Overdrive loader. This thing is pretty neat for a low end loader. Unlike the Quantum and the new Tippmann thing that just spin indefinitely without necessarily feeding paint, this has a small channel near the neck that spins to help keep the paint flowing into the feedneck...but it will also work as a normal gravity loader WITHOUT ridiculous shaking. LED, has three speeds (slow, medium, and fast). Runs off 9Volts, black with white lid. $20.00 shipped

2. 8" Smart Parts Progressive Barrel - Gloss black, Spyder threaded. A nice improvement over the stock Spyder barrel. Spiral porting. $10.00 shipped.

3. Brute - You may or may not recall the tons of "Brute" pump guns that were sold last year. Here's one that was pretty chopped up, literally. The pump has been removed and the bolt handle is exposed and covered with electrical tape for "manual cocking". Barrel was sanded so its smooth and silver now instead of ribbed black. I honestly have no idea if this still works and it is really ghetto to the max but was one of the best things to bunker people with ever. $7.00 shipped.

4. Cooper T 12g Changer - Cooper T's 12g bucket changer. Comes with an on/off switch, pressure gauge (gauge goes down about 200 when you need to change a cartridge), and the bucket acts as an expansion chamber for more shots. Annodized red, this is really das uber changer if there was one. I paid around 50 bucks for this when it was new. Yours for $35.00 shipped.

If you are interested, please PM me and I will give you my PayPal or address, though PayPal is preferred. Thanks!
NSGSplatmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 10:09 AM   #2 (permalink)
Post Whore

Send a message via AIM to gbw369

Interested in this:

2. 8" Smart Parts Progressive Barrel - Gloss black, Spyder threaded. A nice improvement over the stock Spyder barrel. Spiral porting. $10.00 shipped.

PM'd you!

WVU Fan- Let's go Mountaineers!

Feedback: http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/s...ead.php?t=1585
gbw369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 10:50 AM   #3 (permalink)
www.tituspb.com

Could I get a photo of the Brute? Thank You
Titus is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Misc Paintball Items