mcarterbrown.com  

Misc Paintball Items Tanks, Barrels, Hoppers. Everything else paintball related is sold in here

Old 11-20-2006, 10:49 PM   #1 (permalink)
Ultimate Player

Cleaning out Parts Tubs Sale

In my quest for space and cash for new projects, i have reached into my parts archives. Most of these haven't seen the light of day in years. In order to save time, I am listing them as lots where I list a single price for all the items in a given photo. My prices will be cheap enough as to make this an appealing option for all.
Without further ado, here are the listings.

Lot 1 SOLD

Tippmann 98 Custom Parts: The aluminum powertube/bolt combo is particularly cool. SOLD

Lot 2 SOLD

Tippmann 98 Custom Barrel stuff: AC to 98 barrel adapter. Flatline barrel. Freak back for 98 SOLD Shipped

Lot 3 SOLD

5 AC threaded barrels: The Lapco SS 12" is a circa 1995 very small bore barrel. The Bull barrel is a stock AC barrel from the same era. A CP and 2 Tribal barrels round out the selection SOLD

Lot 4 SOLD

VM barrels: 2 PMI VM barrels. They are OK barrels. I have lots better. I can't bring myself to throw them out, so I'll sell them for what shipping will likely cost. SOLD

Lot 5 SOLD

VM Parts: 2 Delrin Bolts Unused. 2 Stock bolts with good Orings. 1 Starfire bolt in good condition. 1 Trigger assembly and 2 nice plastic side panels. SOLD

Lot 6

Tippmann 68 Carbine barrels (fits A-5, and pro-lites as well): 2 stock. 1 TASO eliminator well used. Another group of stuff I can't bring myself to throw out. $10.00 Shipped

Lot 7 SOLD

Tippmann 68 Carbine Parts Lot: Parts from 3 parted out 68 Carbines Except for the fact that only 2 mainsprings are present, there are 3 whole markers here. There is a starfire bolt, and a cast iron feed elbow (heavy, but indestructable. It was always on my personal carbine back in the day) various other tippman parts and screws SOLD

Lot 8

Various air and CO2 stuff: 2 expansion chambers. 1 Autococker LP reg (old) 2 bottom line adapters. 1 1" muzzle break (just because) $20.00 Shipped

Lot 9 SOLD

L Stocks with Lonestar M-16 Grips. I will sell these SOLDShipped together. I bought them last year, and discovered they were made for big people, of whom I am not one. Recommended for 5-11 and up (or a shorty with big wingspan). On a personal note, I prefer to be right up behind the marker, so maybe you would like them even if you were 5'-7.65734" like me.

Lot 10

Grips/Lonestar style: 2 Lonestars. 1 M-16. 1 Euro Grip. 1 PG-1 Edge Grip with bottom line cap (wider mount area than others). Another "I can't throw it away" lot. $10.00 Shipped

Lot 11 SOLD

PMI Parts. I forgot I even had this stuff. 2 PMI DF bodies (1 is polished and ready to go. Both have valves installed. Various other misc parts. I have a CA back cap not pictured that comes with this lot. 2 Cooper-T Speedbolts, 1 of which is quite nice. Some grips ( I believe the battlegrips are somewhat valuable) SOLD

Lot 12 SOLD

Various Sights: Adco Squareshooter. Like watching your victims on TV. AGD Sharpshooter. Russian Military Surplus Red Dot Sight from the 80's(no-magnification) SOLD

Lot 13 (lucky 13)

Tippmann Quick Fill CO2 System: I used to run games back in the day for my Ultimate Frisbee Team(1995-1998ish), and I had 20 tanks set up on this system It cost me $35.00 per valve and $75.00 for the adapter, but was worth every penny. Allows on-gun Co2 fills by filling into the side of the valve with a 3/4 quick turn valve on the adapter. Even my moron teammates could fill their own tanks between games. Vents CO2 gas while filling to allow liquid to slide down into bottle. When liquid CO2 comes out the vent port, you are full. Disconnect and off you go. I have 3 20 oz and 2 7oz tanks and the QF adaper in this lot. The QF adapter can simply replace the screw on/off from your existing Fill station. Bottles can also be filled off the gun, and by normal fill stations. All five bottles are assuredly out of hydro. I have only used HPA for quite awhile now. This is a great setup for someone who brings their own CO2 tank and fills their own tanks. I am also quite sure that Tippmann would still service this product, but I'm not sure what could fail in them. $75.00 Shipped

Well folks, that's it for now. I prefer Paypal as the payment medium. Thanks very much for taking the time to look through the listing.

Paypal ID: calvin@bloomington.in.us

-Calvin

Last edited by calvin; 12-23-2006 at 10:33 AM.
calvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 10:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
Post Whore

I'll take lot 11

"]My Feedback"]
El Gringo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 10:55 PM   #3 (permalink)
Ultimate Player

Lot 11 goes to El Gringo.

-Calvin
Old 11-20-2006, 11:01 PM   #4 (permalink)
I am a Jackass

Send a message via AIM to 720datsun

Mark me second in line on #11.

PbNation feedback
Ebay feedback
Ao feedback
720datsun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 11:03 PM   #5 (permalink)
Post Whore

Sorry datsun, but money is on its way to calvin

"]My Feedback"]
El Gringo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 11:08 PM   #6 (permalink)
Ultimate Player

Man, you guys are viscious!

I love being in a forum where the first thing sold is the old PMI parts. That's why I come here.

-Calvin
Old 11-20-2006, 11:09 PM   #7 (permalink)
Red=mod, but not Schmitti

CCM Fan
I will take lot 4 and 5 send me info for paypal please

Great spirits always encounter violent opposition from mediocre minds-Albert Einstein

Support your local fields. The game you save may ne your own.

"No matter how cynical you become, it's never enough to keep up." ~ Lily Tomlin
Fluff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 11:14 PM   #8 (permalink)
Ultimate Player

Roger that. Lot's 4 and 5 spoken for. PPal Info on the way.

-Calvin
Old 11-20-2006, 11:28 PM   #9 (permalink)
Post Whore

I may be interested in lot 12, I'll get back to you tomorrow when I see whats in my bank account.

And some info on lot 13, Skirmish USA located in Pennsylvania uses that system. All or almost all of their co2 tanks have that valve on them and its very likely that they can still get parts from Tippmann. The 2x2 rule should be in play for the 7oz tanks so they should still be good. Hell, most people using this system should be filling their own tanks anyway so it shouldn't be much of an issue. I was told to go help fill tanks and was given these instructions: Grab any rentals that come to the window, find the hole on the side of the valve and put the adapter on it then spin the gun till it seals and wait till you see white shoot out of the top of the tank and unscrew it. 15 seconds is all it took to learn how to use this.
Finished before you can commit a crime
DarkNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 11:28 PM   #10 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Send a message via AIM to Striker9

Are the L-stocks detachable from the grips (so that I can attach them to a 45 grip)?
Striker9 is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Misc Paintball Items