|Misc Paintball Items Tanks, Barrels, Hoppers. Everything else paintball related is sold in here|
| ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|12-04-2006, 03:02 PM||#1 (permalink)|
Blue resistance movement.
Join Date: Nov 2006
MISC items - pack / parts / remote / mystery stuff.
From my collection and for your consideration :
M-Pack by www.topstitch.net
- excellent pack for scenario play
- holds 8 pods tight in the rare horizontal formation
- no annoying velcro straps to fumble with in the heat of BATTLE
- good shape.
- fits L - XL
- $37 shipped.
Old style remote setup.
- everything in pic included.
- $30 shipped or take it with the pack above for $10 extra.
Misc Traccer / Tagmaster parts
- some in new condition
- valvles, cup seals, rails, ball detents etc.
- no parting please.
- no idea what guns they come from.
- barrel is unknown threads, not an Armson
Open to offers or guesses at what they could be.
|12-04-2006, 03:21 PM||#2 (permalink)|
The mystery guts are stingray parts. Dunno what kind of threads the barrel is in though.
|12-04-2006, 03:58 PM||#3 (permalink)|
The barrel on the left is for an old school ICD marker (like a AlleyCat or Puma, etc)
WVU Fan- Let's go Mountaineers!
|12-13-2006, 09:46 AM||#5 (permalink)|
idiots spring eternal
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Columbia/Jeff City, MO
PM'd ya regarding the M-pack.
Want to improve your game? The best thing to buy is more paint and more field fees.
I can't dumb it down to your level because I'm scared of heights.
A shark is an animal that dies if it stops moving.
|12-15-2006, 03:19 PM||#6 (permalink)|
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Oshkosh/Platteville WI
the valve in the mystery section goes to a tippmann F/A or prolite. free up
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|