mcarterbrown.com  

Miscellaneous Markers Various Paintball Guns / Markers

Old 02-23-2010, 12:11 PM   #21 (permalink)

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Deuce View Post
More importantly, when will our airsoft barrels ship? It's been awhile, still waiting patiently.
PM me with your contact/shipping info and I'll check into it for you.

My Feedback
MEGAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 10:45 PM   #22 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Or just one with a little longer barrel.. Or just a double barrel variant would be sick too!
Seriously thinking about picking one up. Just for kicks, and maybe bring that and a couple 10 round tubes and a small CO2 tank to fill up out on the field when she gets low..

A great place to play woodsball and scenarios in Maine
www.field51.com

My Feedback

MainePB Feedback
sketchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 10:55 PM   #23 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

I would like to see a barrel extension so it can be used as a primary and not a backup...

I would love to rock one of these with a 8" barrel with no porting and have a bunch of shells with me.

Also the under-barrel mount sounds very cool and I would be interested in that
Cheap-o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 11:33 PM   #24 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Even like a 5" barrel would be nice. I'd rock a double barrel any day.

A great place to play woodsball and scenarios in Maine
www.field51.com

My Feedback

MainePB Feedback
sketchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 10:21 AM   #25 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Stubby double barrel with 2 stage trigger?

I think that would be best
Cheap-o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 08:45 PM   #26 (permalink)
Post Whore

I have one issue with Goblin, i have a cartridge that just started leaking, i have never used them outside my home and filled them maybe twice, i own 6 total cartridges. SO i went over and changed all the o-rings on this one cartridge to get it to stop leaking and nothing, so i contacted Geoff at Goblin and he went through alot of differant ideas to try and nothing seemed to work still leaks (not a small leak but pretty major). Well he end up saying that it would need to be replaced, ok no biggy, But then he tells me i need to get ahold of the dealer i bought it from and have them arrange a switch out, so now i have to send the cartridge to my dealer (bought from a dealer on this forum), and in turn he will send the cartridge to Goblin, then they will confirm that it is broken? Then they will send a new cartridge to the dealer then send it to me..OK this sounds like a big PITA and how long will this take 3-4 weeks, give me a break if you you are the manufactorer of these items you should be able to fix them yourselves, not got through all this crap! Kind of turns me off from the whole goblin thing! Sorry gotta Vent

PBN Feedback
paintman161 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 11:48 PM   #27 (permalink)
Custom User

All manufacturers have rules in regards to RMA. That way they know that they are dealing with a customer and that you didnt buy this second hand or in the buy and sell already broken by some third party. By returning through the original point of purchase you are confirming you have paid for the item and your local Paintball shop as a licensed dealer will make sure you are covered by the warranty. Often it is not the original manufacturer that is slow in inspecting but the point of purchase retailer that doesnt get around to shipping it for a while. These lags in handling add up.

If I was a conscientious manufacturer I would rather give you a longer lead time then have you ticked of with me when really the retailer or the postal service cause the process to drag on and on.

You have 5 more cartridges so be patient and I'm sure you will be served well. Make sure you ask your LPS when they will send out the package. Ask them how long for a turn around time and follow up by telephone when the time comes near for it to return. Your retail paintball shop should not mind as they want you to be informed and come back to buy more stuff.
adam45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 08:34 AM   #28 (permalink)
Post Whore

Well being few dealers, io had to order my from online so it is not right next door to me, i know any gun manf. will replace or get you a new part without having to go through the dealer you bought the item from, like tippmann, spyder, WGP, etc. WHy dont they have people register the warranty card by mail or online, this way they can track who has actually bought it!

PBN Feedback
paintman161 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 12:26 PM   #29 (permalink)
Custom User

Thats actually a good suggestion. Registering online and dealing directly with the manufacturer is preferable to most consumers like you and I. Not everyone wants to handle this so there would still need to be point of sale warranty service. If you talk again with the manufacturer make that suggestion. Maybe they will add that service if they think there is a large enough customer base to make it practical.
adam45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 07:27 PM   #30 (permalink)
Paintball Fox

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
I dont think Goblins have serial number to start with. E-mail your dealer, dealer e-mail to Goblin and then Goblin take care of you so they know your legit?
PaintballGear / Ansgear
Feedback
Was sponsored by(2010):
Point Of View Cameras - For your helmet camera needs
Quote:
Originally Posted by destro7976 View Post
Yeah that's the plan. I want to play with it this summer and see if I can develop a relationship with her. Good luck with your sale man.
BenoitOWN is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » Miscellaneous Markers