mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   Miscellaneous Markers (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/miscellaneous-markers/)
-   -   Goblin micro-launchers! (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/miscellaneous-markers/104887-goblin-micro-launchers.html)

MEGAS 01-14-2010 12:18 PM

Goblin micro-launchers!

Hi everyone, I thought I would start a thread so the GOBLIN owners could ask questions.
We do have a youtube channel with some instructional videos here: YouTube - goblinpaintballop's Channel
I also want to point out a newly discovered performance booster. When reasembling your GOBLIN SOLO, first be sure to tighten the top ring of the air cartridge that holds the flat washer in place, then assemble the rest of the internals.

melkson 01-14-2010 12:57 PM

got 2 questions: how feasible are first strike rounds from these, and what about other barrels?

(edit), ok so after watching the vids, the First strike is a yes, but I'd really want a longer barrel, or another firing platform using the shells.

will mod kits be avail? (are they in the works?) I'd love to see a full size handle kit, longer barrel kit, .50 (scattershot) kit, and an undermount rail kit (imagine these an a mini m203 for FS rounds)

MEGAS 01-14-2010 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by melkson (Post 1123675)
got 2 questions: how feasible are first strike rounds from these, and what about other barrels?

(edit), ok so after watching the vids, the First strike is a yes, but I'd really want a longer barrel, or another firing platform using the shells.

will mod kits be avail? (are they in the works?) I'd love to see a full size handle kit, longer barrel kit, .50 (scattershot) kit, and an undermount rail kit (imagine these an a mini m203 for FS rounds)

Mod Kits = Yes, in development now, will fit .68, FS, or 9 .43 and have a larger handle and a longer barrel that has a R.I.S. to under-mount or add accesories. All based off the SOLO.
Also in the works is a barrel sizer kit so you don't have to modify the stock barrel to fit different paint.

melkson 01-14-2010 03:47 PM

awesome. i'm getting on as soon as the kits hit the market! i'd love to see pics of these kits.

any plans for other platform aside from the solo? maybe a revolver or shotgun?

MEGAS 01-14-2010 04:30 PM

You will still need a GOBLIN SOLO for the kit. Get one now and use it till the kits come out. With developement and production we are hoping to have them out for May. We have many other concepts to produce but we need the sales to fuel the creative engine. We are a small company so to help us build what you want we need your support from buying our products. Not to post a shameless plug but thats the nitty gritty, sales = developement.

DSA 01-14-2010 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MEGAS (Post 1123999)
You will still need a GOBLIN SOLO for the kit. Get one now and use it till the kits come out. With developement and production we are hoping to have them out for May. We have many other concepts to produce but we need the sales to fuel the creative engine. We are a small company so to help us build what you want we need your supprt from buying our products. Not to post a shameless plug but thats the nitty gritty, sales = developement.

Are you the distributership or the actual company Im confused. The above sound like your the company.

Thanks

MEGAS 01-14-2010 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DSA (Post 1124070)
Are you the distributership or the actual company Im confused. The above sound like your the company.

Thanks

I am a representative of the actual company. I am your direct connection to GOBLIN.

DSA 01-14-2010 06:35 PM

Ok Megas gonna bust your balls now :)

MEGAS 01-14-2010 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DSA (Post 1124215)
Ok Megas gonna bust your balls now :)

Remember that I am The GOBLIN guy so you can only bust one!

JMC 01-17-2010 09:25 PM

When do the Double or triple barrel.
Or the revolver
or the lever action

come out