mcarterbrown.com  

Miscellaneous Markers Various Paintball Guns / Markers

Old 09-07-2013, 11:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Metadyne Havoc ?'s

I am really wanting a havoc. I have been for a few years, and if nothing else, I can use it to launch candy at dday and the random wtf factor.

Since it looks like these guys have pretty much fallen off the face of the planet and there are a few shops that still have them in stock, I figured I would jump on getting one before I have to resort waiting for months at a time until one becomes available.

Couple questions before I jump...
Is there an RIS system available so that I can attach the undermount launcher to without having to custom build something?

Does the undermount take a standard ar type grip?

This is for a few projects of mine, but where can I find some standard drop out 12g adapters?

I was thinking that I would really like to have a rifle style launcher, but the factory rifle kit stock looks kinda flimsy, and I would also like to have it look different from the standard launcher.
Wakewarrior7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 11:50 PM   #2 (permalink)
Post Whore

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakewarrior7 View Post
I am really wanting a havoc. I have been for a few years, and if nothing else, I can use it to launch candy at dday and the random wtf factor.

Since it looks like these guys have pretty much fallen off the face of the planet and there are a few shops that still have them in stock, I figured I would jump on getting one before I have to resort waiting for months at a time until one becomes available.

Couple questions before I jump...
Is there an RIS system available so that I can attach the undermount launcher to without having to custom build something?

Does the undermount take a standard ar type grip?

This is for a few projects of mine, but where can I find some standard drop out 12g adapters?

I was thinking that I would really like to have a rifle style launcher, but the factory rifle kit stock looks kinda flimsy, and I would also like to have it look different from the standard launcher.
I would call Rockstar Tactical, they MIGHT have a few in stock.

There is an way to mount the havoc via undermount but that takes a few after market parts. as I had this one for a bit a traded it for an alias:

That black pieces screws into the top of the havoc and connects to the rail system, it was quite solid on there when I did it run like that.

You can easily mount a side ASA onto a havoc and run 12grams on it or a 13/3000 which is how I currently run it. The only issue with this is that it moves a bit so I gotta limit that now.

The factory stock actually is quite solid but there is a way to mount an AR milspec buffer tube on the havoc and add almost any stock you want. I currently have that set up so where I run a Magpul stock. I would get pictures but its late but there are away to personalize it which is what I am in the process of doing, two more things and my havoc is what I want it too be...one is gonna be expensive though. :/

My B/S/T Feedback
DoC19K is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » Miscellaneous Markers