-   Money and Finance (
-   -   Bank Notes & Federal Reserve (

Lead-Foot 12-22-2012 03:54 AM

Bank Notes & Federal Reserve
This info I believe everyone should know or at least know it exists.

Read how the Federal Reserve manipulates our money, controls the economy, controls the banks and loans. Good stuff.

Learn how money originated

FrankTheTank 01-14-2013 03:06 AM

The Fed is the cause of the housing collapse and is debasing the currency- I think thats a huge concern to the average american citizen. Artificial interest rates and the like- this is fact.

I think this could be an interesting topic without touching on politics...the study of economics (Austrian vs Keynesian) and the Fed as it relates to the financial security of a family or individual.

very good points on what still should be the priority- focusing on what we can change first-

sniper97 01-21-2013 12:59 AM

Our $16 Trillion deficit could be a major problem, maybe the fact we spend $1.2-$1.4 trillion more than we take in each year. When Clinton left office, the deficit was approx 4.7 Trillion. (these are all facts)

Maybe the problem is that you don't have to pay taxes to vote yourself benefits. Enjoy the ride.

baader 01-21-2013 06:34 AM

I think only sound investments now are gold and ammo.

The whole system is on itīs way. Europe has the same problems as US, and they are all linked somehow.

sniper97 01-26-2013 12:17 AM

...add Japan to your list, then add everything else.

IMHO, silver is a much better investment than gold. All of the gold mines is sitting somewhere, silver has a huge industrial use. The ratio between gold/silver prices also favors silver....

Guns and ammo would be a good starting point!