mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   Music (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/music/)
-   -   Who do you listen to before a game? (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/music/136951-who-do-you-listen-before-game.html)

Jinx 10-11-2010 12:18 PM

Who do you listen to before a game?
 
New sub forum woot!

SO what do you jam out to before a game? What gets your blood flowing to the point of just wanting to go out and play?

Disturbed- Down with down with sickness, Criminal, The Game

And Hollywood Undead with City, and Undead



also, first

heinous 10-11-2010 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jinx (Post 1502541)

SO what do you jam out to before a game?

The Ref: The Rules.

ta2maki 10-11-2010 12:24 PM

Whatever is playing over the loudspeakers at the field?

skipjack289 10-11-2010 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heinous (Post 1502545)
The Ref: The Rules.


Now tha'ts funny! :)

pillage 10-11-2010 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jinx (Post 1502541)
New sub forum woot!

SO what do you jam out to before a game? What gets your blood flowing to the point of just wanting to go out and play?

Disturbed- Down with down with sickness, Criminal, The Game

And Hollywood Undead with City, and Undead



also, first

Well the last time I played it was Yellow5.:D

Kick_Rennedy 10-11-2010 12:37 PM

Classical, like Mozart, Beethoven, or Chopin. Doesn't necessarily "get the blood flowing" but it helps me focus so I can pick my targets better.

Kick

Critical 10-11-2010 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pillage (Post 1502571)
Well the last time I played it was Yellow5.:D

Doing the safety dance!

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y18...0/CIMG1065.jpg

moving_target 10-11-2010 01:04 PM

It depends on what/where I'm playing, as well as how I'm feeling, If I'm trying to get pumped, I'll listen to some Infected Mushroom, Disturbed, Apocalyptica, stuff like that. If I'm going for a zen state because I'm running light, I'll listen to some Clint Mansell

SuxXarD 10-11-2010 01:11 PM

Anything metal, as long as it's heavy.

Either that, or phat electronica beats to get me movin'.
Deadmau5, Crystal Castles, etc.

Greenmtnphantom 10-11-2010 01:13 PM

My wife


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:46 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC