mcarterbrown.com  

New To The Sport Just started playing? Been playing for a while, but you have a question you should have asked years ago? Drop a line, we answer

Old 12-29-2012, 12:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
MCB Member

Anyone in Ottawa, Canada have a retro 7?

Hopefully I posted this in the right section but if didn't please move it and forgive my ignorance. I'm really thinking about picking up a retro 7 but like everything; I like trying before buying. I was wondering if anyone who has one would be willing to let me check there's out/ maybe see them run a few shots through it? I'm willing to supply any willing participant with beer as a thank you. Post here or shoot me a pm if you can. Thanks ahead of time.
Slappadapink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 03:05 PM   #2 (permalink)
Walking without rhythm

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Yes. There are three retro 7s that I know about here in Ottawa.

I would happily let you take mine for a short spin at the field. Where abouts do you play?

Or I could meet you some time next week at one of the paintball stores if you want to try one sooner than later.

I might possibly make it out to one of the local winter games but 12g and Ottawa winters don't mix so well. I can still bring it but you wouldn't get the max performance from it like you would in warmer weather.

PM me if you like
Stilgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 04:14 PM   #3 (permalink)
MCB Member

Pming you. I mostly played at oxp, just getting back into paintball after a 5 year hiatus. Thanks for your help. Greatly appreciated
Old 12-29-2012, 06:18 PM   #4 (permalink)
Featuring Death!

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slappadapink View Post
Pming you. I mostly played at oxp, just getting back into paintball after a 5 year hiatus. Thanks for your help. Greatly appreciated
We play at OXP too!
Featuring Death - mcarterbrown.com
kynan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 07:33 PM   #5 (permalink)
MCB Member

Yeah bro, I bought that nt off of you! Still shooting nice but I just quit the team I was called out of retirement to help fill a roster. Speedball just isn't my thing anymore. I decided I had much more fun playing with you guys and am going to be selling that nt then picking up something new with a pump. I have a pps pug but wanna check out the retro 7 and some others (j12, uc phantom, ccm) before i make a decision. The retro 7 really caught my eye so she's first on the list. If anyone from featuring death has any suggestions that'd be great.

Now, anybody know if were going to freeze our boys off and play in the snow lol? Itching to play
Old 12-29-2012, 07:55 PM   #6 (permalink)
Featuring Death!

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Quote:
Yeah bro, I bought that nt off of you! Still shooting nice but I just quit the team I was called out of retirement to help fill a roster. Speedball just isn't my thing anymore. I decided I had much more fun playing with you guys and am going to be selling that nt then picking up something new with a pump. I have a pps pug but wanna check out the retro 7 and some others (j12, uc phantom, ccm) before i make a decision. The retro 7 really caught my eye so she's first on the list. If anyone from featuring death has any suggestions that'd be great.

Now, anybody know if were going to freeze our boys off and play in the snow lol? Itching to play
Ah ok. Great to see you on MCB! If you want to give my S6.5 a shot, let me know.
kynan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 07:59 PM   #7 (permalink)
MCB Member

thanks man appreciate it. I'll probably be taking you up on that. Hopefully I can convince enough of you guys to get out and play in the 3 feet of snow we have in Ottawa now lol.
Old 12-29-2012, 09:56 PM   #8 (permalink)
Featuring Death

CCM Fan
I've got a CCM S5 that you can try (shameless plug: it is for sale).
Old 12-29-2012, 10:11 PM   #9 (permalink)
Walking without rhythm

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Quote:

LOL

Well I can help out a bit more then. I can bring my R7, S6...and possibly my pirate (if I can get it to work...)

I am down to play some time in the new year.
Stilgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 10:31 PM   #10 (permalink)
Mar
All nail Drum!

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
haha ****ing A slappindapink! Nice bro! Nice! R7's are unreal - buy sight unseen comfortably bro. Just dont go drinking with the guy who makes em...
Mar is online now   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » New To The Sport