mcarterbrown.com

New To The Sport Just started playing? Been playing for a while, but you have a question you should have asked years ago? Drop a line, we answer

Old 06-15-2013, 11:32 PM   #61 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Send a message via AIM to Melvin

adult diapers. bounce padding and a toilet anywhere you need it to be. new scenario tactic!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Death View Post
Are You Smoking Crack?
Melvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 11:48 PM   #62 (permalink)
Newbie/IFAR/Murphy

Wow... Topic veered off course just >slightly<

Thanks for a new level of awkward :/

- Pain fades, pride stays -
Asphyxxia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 12:20 AM   #63 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Send a message via AIM to Melvin

you're a member of fetlife and OUR conversation got awkward?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Death View Post
Are You Smoking Crack?
Melvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 12:22 AM   #64 (permalink)
Newbie/IFAR/Murphy

Lol on Fetlife they talk about normal things like crazy, effed up sex. Not about how to properly go to the bathroom in the forest. Geez.

Old 06-16-2013, 02:40 PM   #65 (permalink)
Newbie/IFAR/Murphy

@Acidpaintball: I just noticed your signature. I bought Mad Chef NSR an Ats AT85 for his birthday. It was from another member of MCB, and it's seriously amazing. However, one mag was cracked and they are a pain to find. Are you selling any of yours?

Old 06-17-2013, 06:40 AM   #66 (permalink)
MCB Member

never put carbonated beverages in the camelbac... after a bit of running and warming up... it will damn near drown you when you try to take a drink.

If loud pipes save lives imagine what bright pink helmets could do.

my feedback http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
K_Obeastly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 12:02 PM   #67 (permalink)
Igloo member

^^ water in the Camel backs is best liquid.

Also Silly end of day tip: Bring a garbage bag so you can toss all your gross stuff in it lmao. Also keeps your car a bit cleaner.

There is going to be tons of stuff in the thread, my suggestion. Try taking a top 5-6 things, do that. And on the next scenario add another suggestion. Trying to do all of this might be a bit... information ally mind blowing.

Protip: Baby powder on your inner, Central Booty is fantastic, apply a generous dusting in the morning with some toilet paper and you will be running on a cloud all day.

that sounds gross. But it works friggen Wonders.
Eskimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 06:05 PM   #68 (permalink)
MCB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by K_Obeastly View Post
never put carbonated beverages in the camelbac... after a bit of running and warming up... it will damn near drown you when you try to take a drink.
Lol! That has possibilities.

7 pages and still mostly on track. That's pretty darn good around here.
Old 06-19-2013, 05:46 PM   #69 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

I don't think anyone has mentioned this yet, but bring a tool kit for your A-5 as well as a parts kit and possibly a spare cyclone feeder (rebuild it) as well as lube or oil. These are crucial since you never know when something is going to break. I am on a sponsored team in Fl (everything but guns/loaders/tanks) and one of our guys rocks an e-triggered A5 and we have enough spare parts to rebuild his gun 3 times over. That reminds me, spare batteries as well (if they apply to you) and a radio. Radio's are crucial communication device between you and teammates or base command.

Edit: if this game has a final battle, I also recommend a paintball caddy (full) to carry in a small back pack. Makes it easier to re-load during the final battle without having to lug cases of paint on the field for some scumbags to claim as their own.
DamoNAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 06:13 PM   #70 (permalink)
BEES BEES BEES

Send a message via MSN to Harbinger[TG]

Fan of EMR
Quote:
Originally Posted by DamoNAN View Post
I don't think anyone has mentioned this yet, but bring a tool kit for your A-5 as well as a parts kit and possibly a spare cyclone feeder (rebuild it) as well as lube or oil. These are crucial since you never know when something is going to break. I am on a sponsored team in Fl (everything but guns/loaders/tanks) and one of our guys rocks an e-triggered A5 and we have enough spare parts to rebuild his gun 3 times over. That reminds me, spare batteries as well (if they apply to you) and a radio. Radio's are crucial communication device between you and teammates or base command.

Edit: if this game has a final battle, I also recommend a paintball caddy (full) to carry in a small back pack. Makes it easier to re-load during the final battle without having to lug cases of paint on the field for some scumbags to claim as their own.
I second this. Also bring a backup gun if you can. I had my two main guns go down at the scenario this past weekend.

I didn't read the whole thread, but hydration is key. Don't over exert yourself early, remember the game is at least 8 hours.

Which scenario are you going to?

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » New To The Sport