mcarterbrown.com  

New To The Sport Just started playing? Been playing for a while, but you have a question you should have asked years ago? Drop a line, we answer

Old 11-16-2013, 12:54 PM   #11 (permalink)
MCB Member

Brass N Wood Fan
RTP Fan

http://feedback.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI...ab=AllFeedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gascolator View Post
DashHopes has a nelspot that has internals that were polished by Chuck Norris, using only his beard to polish them.
That nelspot never needs lube, shoots 2,000 ball per second, never needs reloaded, doesn't require an air source and when the paintball hits somebody the result is the same as if Chuck Norris round house kicked them.
He nick named the gun Reggie.
RIP
"heinous"
2006-2014
DashHopes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 05:52 PM   #12 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Gentleman
I want to thank all for your support and interest in a returning noob. It feels good knowing that no matter what marker you run with its all about the love of the game. On a side note I picked up Tippmann's #7&8 today for a build I have been teasing my oldest son about ever since he lost a bet with me. We (some friends, a machinist, an engineer, and myself) are designing a pair of A5's double trouble setup on steady cam mounts to allow the operator to fire 1 2 3 or all 4 simultaneously. We have the marker mounts built and the pintle set done but we are having some issues with the steady cam mounts handling the weight on each side. We are using a combination of springs and hydraulic cylinders for support but 14 pounds on each side seems to stress the system. Once we work out the bugs I will post a video of it in action. The bet was I couldn't shoot bunny ears off his head with a marker at 75 feet and he lost. Now imagine his chagrin that as part of the bet when we break this out he has to wear a pink bunny suit. Oh by the way he is 6' 8" and weighs around 275 so my wife is custom making his suit.
JudgeMental1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 11:46 PM   #13 (permalink)
Dr. says it will clear up

CCM Fan
Have her make you a suit as well and play in it. Send his suit to me when your done I'll use it as a Halloween costume next year since I rock the same dimensions as your friend. Welcome to mcb, when the cocker bug finally strikes pick one up here or on Custom Cockers so you know that you will get a functional one. Good luck with the quad-trouble, I think your friend will be the only one who could carry it.
Old 11-18-2013, 11:57 PM   #14 (permalink)
Discovered the Hidden Cup

Fan of EMR
Brass N Wood Fan
Ooh, I'm still kicking myself for not buying a Mack bulldog mascot suit when I had the chance.

Welcome to the forum! Yours is a common story (used to play, got back into the game, found this site). Welcome home!
Feedback
Axel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 12:28 AM   #15 (permalink)
12lb seldge can fix it!!

Send a message via Yahoo to capt_cupcakes

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Kilt Fan
now that you are here.... RUN!! HIDE!! lock your wallet up, lock down your bank account, don't make a paypal. The B/S/T will eat that pay check up sooo damn fast!! even more so black Friday sales are coming!!!!

LOL

Welcome!
Quote:
Originally Posted by breg View Post
Bit of PB Wisdom "If it ends in '-ocker' and it is working; leave it the hell alone"
capt_cupcakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 10:00 PM   #16 (permalink)
MCB Member

It's true, I'm making room on my credit account just for Black Friday...
If the rest of our life is financially responsible, why not overspend on markers. If the rest of our life is a mess, it could be financially irresponsible to spend on markers.
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
Oksoldier20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 06:55 PM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grendal50 View Post
Welcome! I'm waiting for my son to grow enough to join me(only 3 currently). I have 2-3 Tippmanns here currently and none are even mine!
I just started playing this year with my kids. 12 year old daughter and 9 year old (had to lie on the waiver)son and it has been a blast. My kids absolutely love it, its so nice to be able to introduce a game I've loved for so long to my kids. Now if I can only get the wife to play.
flood152 is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » New To The Sport