mcarterbrown.com  

New To The Sport Just started playing? Been playing for a while, but you have a question you should have asked years ago? Drop a line, we answer

Old 05-13-2014, 12:48 PM   #11 (permalink)
Radical!

Rare markers, made to order by one(?) person. You get a Duck, most likely there isn't going to be an identical one unless you ask Carter to make twins.
nerdcore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 12:50 PM   #12 (permalink)
pk5
Stardust Memory

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
RTP Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlangley1990 View Post
Oh. Why so much?
The majority of the work on a duck is done manually by Earon Carter, until recently even the frame was cut manually.

$2500 is on the low end of a duck by the way.
pk5 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 02:50 PM   #13 (permalink)
MaD
MCB Member

Hello fellow Michigan person. If you liked the Tippmann Challenge, you should do some of the other big games at Hell. Monster Game is very similar. Pre-register saves you some $. OH... also got out there to the pump and pistol games! First sunday of every month.
DIY Paintball Stuff!

Note: While I would love to take credit for his work, I am not associated with Mad Customs!
You can contact BigMatt-MadCustoms in his MCB forum
MaD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 04:54 PM   #14 (permalink)
Mouthy Mimes RTO

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Modifying your Tippmann markers is not a bad idea, its what you choose. Looks will only hinder you and your experience on the field. Get your self a good barrel kit to bore size your paint you will be using that day. I.E. Freak, Evil Pipe etc. Look into a compressed air tank. These two upgrades will serve you well, and better than anything cosmetic. You will also be able to use them on other markers. *with the exception of the barrel back* you may need to aquire a different threaded barrel back for a different marker.
UmbrellaCorp. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 06:48 PM   #15 (permalink)
Post Whore

Send a message via AIM to martix_agent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axel View Post
Stay away from those Ducks.
I don't know why, but I laughed really hard about this. It's all happy go lucky until something special shows up. then the teeth come out
Old 05-14-2014, 12:37 PM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaD View Post
Hello fellow Michigan person. If you liked the Tippmann Challenge, you should do some of the other big games at Hell. Monster Game is very similar. Pre-register saves you some $. OH... also got out there to the pump and pistol games! First sunday of every month.
@maD yeah im going to try and make more than just the tippmann game this year.
@umbrellacorp im actually one step ahead on the tank and the barrel sizer. I have the freak boremaster kit. Problem is i believe its causing me to chop paint. anyone have any similar experiences with this. wondering if it could be cheap balls or to small of a sizer? And how do you go about picking the right size insert for the ball???
mlangley1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 01:47 PM   #17 (permalink)
MCB Member

Brass N Wood Fan
RTP Fan
Welcome to Chad Thompson.

Buy a Nelly

http://feedback.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI...ab=AllFeedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gascolator View Post
DashHopes has a nelspot that has internals that were polished by Chuck Norris, using only his beard to polish them.
That nelspot never needs lube, shoots 2,000 ball per second, never needs reloaded, doesn't require an air source and when the paintball hits somebody the result is the same as if Chuck Norris round house kicked them.
He nick named the gun Reggie.
RIP
"heinous"
2006-2014
DashHopes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 08:14 AM   #18 (permalink)
Mouthy Mimes RTO

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
mlangley, I would be interested in knowing if you are chopping a ball in the breech. Or you are breaking paint in the barrel. Check the face of the bolt and the top of the breech for paint. As for bore sizing, you want to be able to drop a ball and have it make it halfway or further down the sizer before it rests. It should be able to be easily pushed out - this is ideal.
UmbrellaCorp. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 10:36 PM   #19 (permalink)

I believe its in the breach because I had to clean a bunch out off the eyes. Only had it out once so far and the crono was dead so idk fps it was set to. All I know is I caught alot of $*!t for having a new gun and chopping paint. I'll have to get some air and figure it out. We been building up a field to play on so I haven't had time to play around with it.
mlangley1990 is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » New To The Sport