mcarterbrown.com  

New To The Sport Just started playing? Been playing for a while, but you have a question you should have asked years ago? Drop a line, we answer

Old 07-10-2014, 08:00 AM   #21 (permalink)
Run?

Brass N Wood Fan
Ditto on the Automag. While a Classic Mag is significantly heavier than an Enmey or Spyder, the things are reliable as hell and built to last. Throw a level 10 kit in it and kiss chopped balls goodbye. With all of the parts available out there, you can really make it your own too. Good luck finding many customization options for an Enmey. This is coming from a guy who swore by Autocockers for years too - then the Mag bug bit me.

My Feedback Thread

JonM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 10:25 AM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonM View Post
Ditto on the Automag. While a Classic Mag is significantly heavier than an Enmey or Spyder, the things are reliable as hell and built to last. Throw a level 10 kit in it and kiss chopped balls goodbye. With all of the parts available out there, you can really make it your own too. Good luck finding many customization options for an Enmey. This is coming from a guy who swore by Autocockers for years too - then the Mag bug bit me.
What would have to pay to get a center feed automag with level 10? Wouldn't it be three times as much as an enmey?
The Inflicted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 10:31 AM   #23 (permalink)

Ugghhhh all the new guys are buying GOG crap and then trying to flip them as fast as possible. Why hasn't Azodin been mentioned yet? Seems a bit more reliable as a stacked tube blowback.

Free face painting.....bring yo kidz.......
AngryScottishRocker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 12:26 PM   #24 (permalink)
Run?

Brass N Wood Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Inflicted View Post
What would have to pay to get a center feed automag with level 10? Wouldn't it be three times as much as an enmey?
When you talk about center feed bodies, you're typically getting into the ULE Mags. Throw in a level 10 kit and you're getting up there. Depending on other features, you're probably looking at something in the $250 range.

My Feedback Thread

JonM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 12:59 PM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryScottishRocker View Post
Ugghhhh all the new guys are buying GOG crap and then trying to flip them as fast as possible. Why hasn't Azodin been mentioned yet? Seems a bit more reliable as a stacked tube blowback.
I blanked on the fact that they make electronic markers, that's why. Go azodin for sure.
snoopay700 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 03:32 PM   #26 (permalink)

Yeah Azodin has autococker threaded barrels. No pitching your new barrel if you upgrade.
ReckZero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 05:56 PM   #27 (permalink)
camocow200

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryScottishRocker View Post
That might be true about the NEW GUYS, but the old guys that know value of a nice lil marker at a great price have more than 1 eNMey and have not the slightest interest in selling..Its just something about a marker that you can use all day,toss it the bag and know thats its going to work every time you pull it out might have something to do with it.. Most of the Stock Class, old school players 35 yrs old and over that i know have one and enjoy the heck out of them..No all but some.. Its just cracks me up to see a guy with Carters, Annie's and an eNMey in the same gear bag..

Ebay, camocow200 (880) 100% +
MCB 275 +
woouulf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 06:19 PM   #28 (permalink)

Considering how many people are buying eNMEys, I see precious few for sale in the classifieds here.
The Inflicted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 06:56 PM   #29 (permalink)
Slowly making progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by woouulf View Post
That might be true about the NEW GUYS, but the old guys that know value of a nice lil marker at a great price have more than 1 eNMey and have not the slightest interest in selling..Its just something about a marker that you can use all day,toss it the bag and know thats its going to work every time you pull it out might have something to do with it.. Most of the Stock Class, old school players 35 yrs old and over that i know have one and enjoy the heck out of them..No all but some.. Its just cracks me up to see a guy with Carters, Annie's and an eNMey in the same gear bag..
I have an Autococker that is basically collecting dust because of it. This thing is everything you could have wanted, JAM bolt, Hyper2 reg, Sledge/Jackhammer LPR (can't remember, Doc sold it with the surface stripped. workhorse), yadda, yadda.

I almost felt guilty explaining the gun and some of the features to Tom Kaye, especially the anti-chop concept. If it were me in his shoes I'd be flattered seeing a gun so basic giving entry level players that feature, even if they didn't know about it. Chopping paint and jammed loaders (overfull shake and bakes) are the two biggest issues I see with new players and they are absolutely baffled about what to do.

>>> Link to prototype Dust Devil<<<

DT1 Dust Devil want list. Click me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by neftaly View Post
New advertising tagline: "Simon Stevens said that will be totally fine and nothing bad could ever happen. Ever."
Feedback
desertT1 is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » New To The Sport