mcarterbrown.com  

New To The Sport Just started playing? Been playing for a while, but you have a question you should have asked years ago? Drop a line, we answer

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-14-2009, 11:35 PM   #51 (permalink)
All in
 
RaSs_FR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Old continent.

Brass N Wood Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby View Post
preuba is what we were looking for here....



Anyway.... I hear that the legal drinking age in france is non-existant, Im going to come and party some time!
Well, it was... now it isn't anymore.
__________________
RaSs_FR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 04:45 PM   #52 (permalink)
Machinist in training
 
slowerpig81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: St. Louis, MO
Send a message via Yahoo to slowerpig81

Just go to greece! My mom gave me ouzo in a restaurant when I was in 7th grade. It tastes horrid.
__________________

Feedback/Avvy by Tessa Schrader
slowerpig81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 06:01 PM   #53 (permalink)
BAAaaaaaaaa!
 
Goat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: VA

Well I have arrived and Chalon is an Amazing city. I happened to find a Paintball shop while walking to a wine festival downtown. Here is a link
www.Elite-Paintball.fr
One of the owners was very nice and I gave him my e-mail address and he may contact me about going to a nearby field while I am here.

Had an Amazing dinner last night.

I have to work in the morning so I'll post more later.
__________________
L.A.P.D. Lynchburg Area Paintball Division

God is Great, Beer is Good, and People are Crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilerman View Post
"Silence...I'll bunker you!"
Sic Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
Hands down record holder for the largest purchase ever from BigMatt
Goat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 10:46 PM   #54 (permalink)
All in
 
RaSs_FR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Old continent.

Brass N Wood Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goat View Post
Well I have arrived and Chalon is an Amazing city. I happened to find a Paintball shop while walking to a wine festival downtown. Here is a link
www.Elite-Paintball.fr
One of the owners was very nice and I gave him my e-mail address and he may contact me about going to a nearby field while I am here.

Had an Amazing dinner last night.

I have to work in the morning so I'll post more later.
I don't know this field, but I've met some guys of the crew who owns it 3 weeks ago. They're organizing a big game for the 30-31st of May, in Sancergues. I'll be there.
__________________
RaSs_FR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 06:18 PM   #55 (permalink)
BAAaaaaaaaa!
 
Goat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: VA

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaSs_FR View Post
I don't know this field, but I've met some guys of the crew who owns it 3 weeks ago. They're organizing a big game for the 30-31st of May, in Sancergues. I'll be there.
He told me about this event you are talking about, I have been invited on a fishing trip / wine tasting that might be the same days by some people that work here at AREVA , however I have not commited because I dont know what days I will be working that weekend.
I would really like to play paintball in france, and a Scenario game would make the experience amazing.

Unfortunatly I brought no equipment with me and may have to go with renting gear. I wasnt comfortable with the import laws and I was very unsure of the days I would be able to play...if any.

Chalon is beautiful, on my next day off (sunday) I look forward to seeing the country side.
__________________
L.A.P.D. Lynchburg Area Paintball Division

God is Great, Beer is Good, and People are Crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilerman View Post
"Silence...I'll bunker you!"
Sic Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
Hands down record holder for the largest purchase ever from BigMatt
Goat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 06:53 PM   #56 (permalink)
BAAaaaaaaaa!
 
Goat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: VA

Link to my dinner the other night..
My French Dinner
__________________
L.A.P.D. Lynchburg Area Paintball Division

God is Great, Beer is Good, and People are Crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilerman View Post
"Silence...I'll bunker you!"
Sic Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
Hands down record holder for the largest purchase ever from BigMatt
Goat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 01:22 PM   #57 (permalink)
Rec Poster
 
groquick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Dijon, France

Enjoy your meal !
groquick is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » New To The Sport

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:09 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC