New To The Sport Just started playing? Been playing for a while, but you have a question you should have asked years ago? Drop a line, we answer

Old 05-20-2009, 10:42 AM   #11 (permalink)
Corp Por, Kal Vas Flam

I wouldnt consider 15 times played a 'very new' may not realize it yet but a woman showing up at most fields rocking an S6 might be intimidating to some players...especially very new players that think pump markers shoot further/faster
souz4402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 10:44 AM   #12 (permalink)
MCB Member

I am the wife I too am addicted to paintball. Last year was my first year playing and I spent the entire year shooting a Fusion (which I love!) However... this year I have gone the way of the pump also. I own a pumped Omen that I having been playing with more and more.. and for mothers day I got the most awesome Nelspot 007. I love this gun.. a pump with a site down the barrel.. what more could a girl want? Welcome to MCB
Ammochick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 10:46 AM   #13 (permalink)

Hey, welcome;

My team had a few chicks on it, they had to drop because of money and the GF plays every once in a while. An S6 is a wonderful marker to start playing with, I'm sure some members here already have gun envy. 15 Times does not necessarily make you very new, I'm sure learning to play pump from the get go has helped you quite a lot!
Originally Posted by Titus View Post
But see PETAs a little behind in the times, COD 3, you could shoot the horses. My brother & I would do that all the time claiming that they were charging at us all the while our ma was watching. She would start screaming "they're grazing! leave them alone! they're just grazing!"
Originally Posted by Trippy View Post
Those poor horses were just minding their own business and my son's would shoot them not just once but two or three times and I would scream at them can't you see they are dead, we have to make sure my son's would say and I said they are not moving and they would say but they could just start attacking.
MCB Feedback Feedback
DreX2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 11:23 AM   #14 (permalink)

I've been playing paintball for about 10 years. Kind of more relaxed about it now, I don't play tournaments anymore (well, except for that one last year...). I shoot an old phantom, poor thing's been through the mud more than once. It's still working though.

Most guys in this sport are happy to see girls play. Not all like being shot by girls though (especially in tournaments). And don't be surprised if you're not the first pick (or even middle pick, for that matter) for pick up groups on recball days -- newbie team leaders always go for the jerseyed guys with the flashiest guns. I'm beyond caring about that stuff, I could shoot them later.
micheletuomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 11:43 AM   #15 (permalink)
Send a message via Yahoo to Tugboater203

Welcome aboard! Watch your purse it can get expensive here quickly.
Paintball is fun!
What others think of me Tugs Feedback
Tugboater203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 12:10 PM   #16 (permalink)
Post Whore

My wife also plays and she shoots pump exclusively. Welcome to MCB and props for rocking the pump.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg johanna cropped.jpg (30.8 KB, 58 views)
Spoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 12:11 PM   #17 (permalink)
Post Whore

Run while you can...
Heebs Feedback
Heebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 02:23 PM   #18 (permalink)
God In Human Form
Send a message via AIM to Weecrack

Welcome to The threads

Autocockers Are Awsome Btw !!!
This account has been hacked by .... H.O.P.E.
Weecrack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 02:32 PM   #19 (permalink)
Est. 189£

I've only been playing for a year, and I would still call myself a newb. I've actually just started to notice how far I have come, catching myself smirking with some of the regulars at the rentals freaking out about the "AK" guns.

It's awesome to hear about more people with some style. I wish I had something as nice as an S6.

Prepaid Lenin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 06:05 PM   #20 (permalink)

Thanks! You all seem like a great bunch! I'm glad to see there are a few ladies out there rockin the pump.
I'm so excited to learn more and play more. There's so much more to paintball then I ever could have imagined.
Talia is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply » Paintball » New To The Sport