mcarterbrown.com  

New To The Sport Just started playing? Been playing for a while, but you have a question you should have asked years ago? Drop a line, we answer

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-10-2009, 12:03 PM   #11 (permalink)
Rec Poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2009

I've actually had quite a few girls come out and play at my field. We are an equal paintballing oppurtunity. Girls pay the same as guys. Not sure why you would charge any different.
__________________
Paintball Guns : All Paintball Supplies
AllPaintballSupplies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 10:03 PM   #12 (permalink)
Rec Poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2009

I've had two experiences paintball with girls and both went bad. I brought m girlfriend and she was miserable, had to leave halfway through. But the worst was when I was playing woodsball, and this overweight girl who smokes like a chimney with an Ion (no offense to those of you like this, I just find these unattractive, esp. that last one) comes up to me, says "my gun chopped I cant hit anyone, gimme this!" and litterally rips my Matrix out of my hands and proceeds to empty the hopper of about 100 balls, hitting nothing, then drops it on the ground, and runs off. I stood there for about 30 seconds, staring at my gun dumbfounded.
homsar66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 11:25 PM   #13 (permalink)
Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by homsar66 View Post
I've had two experiences paintball with girls and both went bad. I brought m girlfriend and she was miserable, had to leave halfway through. But the worst was when I was playing woodsball, and this overweight girl who smokes like a chimney with an Ion (no offense to those of you like this, I just find these unattractive, esp. that last one) comes up to me, says "my gun chopped I cant hit anyone, gimme this!" and litterally rips my Matrix out of my hands and proceeds to empty the hopper of about 100 balls, hitting nothing, then drops it on the ground, and runs off. I stood there for about 30 seconds, staring at my gun dumbfounded.
Where you at? Maybe one of us that really play can show you what playing against a girl is like
MyLisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 01:17 AM   #14 (permalink)
Rec Poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyLisa View Post
Where you at? Maybe one of us that really play can show you what playing against a girl is like
Oh I'm absolutely sure you girls can play, even though I've never seen it. I'm not an idiot, god forbid I play against some pissed off girl looking to take out her anger on the next poor sap who decides to step on the opposite side of the field. I've been on the receiving end of that before, I can only imagine if she had a gun...
homsar66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 01:31 AM   #15 (permalink)
Post Whore
 
Gogged_Gurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Nor Cal

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllPaintballSupplies View Post
I've actually had quite a few girls come out and play at my field. We are an equal paintballing oppurtunity. Girls pay the same as guys. Not sure why you would charge any different.
yea i dont understand why girls wouldnt have to pay either.


unfortunatly the paintball industry are a bunch of pigs and for the most part do a amazing job of alienating most new girl players,that along with all the leg humping etc. it makes it a uphill battle to get new girls out.
Gogged_Gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 10:58 AM   #16 (permalink)
Rec Poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by homsar66 View Post
I've had two experiences paintball with girls and both went bad. I brought m girlfriend and she was miserable, had to leave halfway through. But the worst was when I was playing woodsball, and this overweight girl who smokes like a chimney with an Ion (no offense to those of you like this, I just find these unattractive, esp. that last one) comes up to me, says "my gun chopped I cant hit anyone, gimme this!" and litterally rips my Matrix out of my hands and proceeds to empty the hopper of about 100 balls, hitting nothing, then drops it on the ground, and runs off. I stood there for about 30 seconds, staring at my gun dumbfounded.
I can't believe your gun cheated on you like that...guess it's time for a new one.
__________________
Paintball Guns : All Paintball Supplies
AllPaintballSupplies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 11:04 AM   #17 (permalink)
Inch of Gold
 
Mayvik's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Denver

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
PBN Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by homsar66 View Post
comes up to me, says "my gun chopped I cant hit anyone, gimme this!" and litterally rips my Matrix out of my hands and proceeds to empty the hopper of about 100 balls, hitting nothing, then drops it on the ground

That is when it's time to unleash the Punt.
__________________
My Feedback
Mayvik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 12:14 PM   #18 (permalink)
I am A.W.E.S.O.M.-O
 
G-man75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: rapid city SD and Apple Valley MN.

When i take my girlfirend out i have sp pants for her and a padded PE jersey for her to wear, with profilers... then i load her up with the as much paint as i can, i said she could use any gun in the fleet, but she picked a PMR and a halo one day and loved it, it fit her size perfect and let her spray paint all over the place..... She had a great time, plus she only got hit in the hand on 3 occasions.. she had gloves on so she was fine...

cant wait for her to go again....
G-man75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 01:43 PM   #19 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
Ammochick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by homsar66 View Post
Oh I'm absolutely sure you girls can play, even though I've never seen it. I'm not an idiot, god forbid I play against some pissed off girl looking to take out her anger on the next poor sap who decides to step on the opposite side of the field. I've been on the receiving end of that before, I can only imagine if she had a gun...
Yeah or worse you can play against a girl like me! I am never pissed off on the field playing paintball makes me happy. Why is this worse? Because I am not blinded by rage... I am thoughtful and tactical. Not trying to get on just remember sally girls and offensive butch types aren't the only girls out there.. some of us just like paintball.. for me it's rocking my nelspot 007!
Ammochick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 02:00 PM   #20 (permalink)
Rec Poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammochick View Post
Yeah or worse you can play against a girl like me! I am never pissed off on the field playing paintball makes me happy. Why is this worse? Because I am not blinded by rage... I am thoughtful and tactical. Not trying to get on just remember sally girls and offensive butch types aren't the only girls out there.. some of us just like paintball.. for me it's rocking my nelspot 007!
Well there may be a difference between guys and girls there. I found i played best after I totaled my car and after i got cheated on. It was like I had no fear, id run to the 50 off the break and bunkered more people than ever. i play to get rid of my stress and such.
homsar66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » New To The Sport

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:18 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC