mcarterbrown.com  

New To The Sport Just started playing? Been playing for a while, but you have a question you should have asked years ago? Drop a line, we answer

Old 09-11-2009, 07:17 PM   #41 (permalink)

I love Underarmor gel volley ball pads under my proto pants. The combo is finishing up on their 2nd year after countless dives and slides. Never got hot in the knee pads either, they have a elastic fabric that feels like a tougher version of their heatgear. The gel pads are incredibly comfortable on impact while the pants take all the abrasive abuse.

Last edited by flyingmachine; 09-11-2009 at 07:27 PM.
flyingmachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 01:10 PM   #42 (permalink)
Pro Gun Liberal

Send a message via AIM to BlueFish

Brass N Wood Fan
Kilt Fan
Back in the day i used redz knee and shin pads. They were great, and i put them on the outside. Attached by two velcro straps. They moved around some though. Then i got the e motions. Broke the plastic slide first day out. Wasn't terribly impressed by them. Now i use the angel pads under my proper acu's, and they're better. Great protection but do slide some. Until i find something better, these will have to do. I may pick up some foam football pads to use in the pants too. Knee rippage is a problem but as soon as i can locate some kevlar fabric, that'll be alleviated.
BlueFish is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » New To The Sport