mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   NH Origin (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/nh-origin/)
-   -   Getting the band back together! (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/nh-origin/175978-getting-band-back-together.html)

Painthappy 09-14-2011 09:58 AM

Getting the band back together!

Yes, that right... After a needed break, we're getting the team back together. Most likely under a new banner and name, but the same folks. New ideas, etc.

We have people that want to play on the tournament scene, and folks that don't. Some that want to travel, and some that don't. That's perfectly fine because we are in need of both.

So if you want to play in some tournaments, let me know. If you just want to play pump and hone your skills, but have no interest in playing in a tournament, but wouldn't mind playing pump once a month? Let me know.

We're only asking you to commit to playing once a month, dates to be picked after we hash all this out.

So post up if you're interested... We'll set a date to get together and have a drink or two, and figure out what the 2012 plans are... Where we'll be playing, etc.

Greenmtnphantom 09-14-2011 10:18 AM

This, is good news.

I'm to far away to commit to once a month but if you guys are going to meet to play indoors over the winter I might be able to make it once in a while if you guys don't mind the half-a**ed participation.

Bunker-Monkey 09-14-2011 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenmtnphantom (Post 2004076)
This, is good news.

I'm to far away to commit to once a month but if you guys are going to meet to play indoors over the winter I might be able to make it once in a while if you guys don't mind the half-a**ed participation.

I have a guest room any time you need it bro :)

Bunker

grimace 09-14-2011 10:36 AM

I was in before it was cool. - Hipster Grim

Greenmtnphantom 09-14-2011 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bunker-Monkey (Post 2004079)
I have a guest room any time you need it bro :)

Bunker

Thanks for the offer, I'll keep it in mind.

Dave Cameron 09-14-2011 11:51 AM

I'd love to come out and play with you guys. Not really interested in playing tourneys, but would definitely like to practice. I need to be careful as my year off has pretty much proven that paintball is almost certainly a contributing factor to my back pain issues. I'd also be interested in playing a support/admin (i.e. filling pods) role if it's needed for events.

Fluff 09-14-2011 12:03 PM

Ooh oooh pick me.

XXFETTXX 09-15-2011 02:10 AM

And me

ChaplainBane 09-16-2011 10:24 AM

I hate all of you..........and with that, count me in.

Murph 09-16-2011 11:11 AM

I may be up for it. I even have a 2k2 'cocker I may throw a pump kit on to keep you guys from whining about me drilling with a semi (despite you guys shooting way faster on pump than my mag could keep up with ;)