mcarterbrown.com  

Old 04-19-2017, 12:36 PM   #1 (permalink)

Exclamation please delete

please delete.
First thing you want to do with your balls is keep them cool, hot balls expand, and then when your balls contract again when they cool down they dont take the same shape, so you end up with odd shaped balls. Also keep your balls moving, if your balls sit on one side for more than a week your balls start to dimple, thats not good for your balls, give your bag a shake every now and again to make sure your balls are ok.

http://http://www.mcarterbrown.com/f...-feedback.html

Last edited by Violenteddybear; 04-24-2017 at 01:46 AM.
Violenteddybear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 12:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
Rec Poster

My auto trigger releases so late it almost doesn't work. It is in the very very back end if the pull. My bolt is very sticky but I don't have access to a lathe. My top tube seams to be securely mounted and I have mine shooting pretty consistently at 280+-4. I sent several unanswered emails, Facebook messages same story. So I started a claim with paypal for $180. Figured that would light a fire under them. Someone finally messaged me through fb with Robert phone number and said to call him. He was very pleasant on the phone and promised up and down the frame would be in my hands before the end of the week that was the first week of march still nothing. I'm just waiting for PayPal to close the case in my favor and refund me 180.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk
vballspen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 01:16 PM   #3 (permalink)

Sounds like a typical Niche experience, I'm still waiting on a trigger plate from 2 years ago.
Washington reign is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 02:32 PM   #4 (permalink)
MCB Member

CCM Fan
Mine also releases near the very end and there is about zero room for adjustment. I did see a picture of one of the hinge frames in the wild though. I thought I knew better than to jump on the first run of something but niche seemed like a respectable company at that point.
Old 04-19-2017, 02:54 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vballspen View Post
My auto trigger releases so late it almost doesn't work. It is in the very very back end if the pull. My bolt is very sticky but I don't have access to a lathe. My top tube seams to be securely mounted and I have mine shooting pretty consistently at 280+-4. I sent several unanswered emails, Facebook messages same story. So I started a claim with paypal for $180. Figured that would light a fire under them. Someone finally messaged me through fb with Robert phone number and said to call him. He was very pleasant on the phone and promised up and down the frame would be in my hands before the end of the week that was the first week of march still nothing. I'm just waiting for PayPal to close the case in my favor and refund me 180.

I may just do that to get their attention, I understand That one of the main brains was in the hospital recently but somebody needs to pick up that slack or at least give us a realistic date of when we will receive parts/support.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Washington reign View Post
Sounds like a typical Niche experience, I'm still waiting on a trigger plate from 2 years ago.
sounds about right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG BOB View Post
Mine also releases near the very end and there is about zero room for adjustment. I did see a picture of one of the hinge frames in the wild though. I thought I knew better than to jump on the first run of something but niche seemed like a respectable company at that point.
That is what I felt as well, I believed that they were a company that was going to rival ccm in build quality, performance, and support. especially since ccm has new ownership although I was wrong. sold my t2 to try this out and wanted a brand new pump but would gladly shell out $100 for a brand new ccm now that I have tasted the "Niche" experience. Its kinda sad as well since They had Bud orr help them with the designs, thoroughly disappointed that they are dragging his good name through this @#$% show. who knows, maybe in the future they will rival ccm but not today and not until they get their quality control as well as support down.
First thing you want to do with your balls is keep them cool, hot balls expand, and then when your balls contract again when they cool down they dont take the same shape, so you end up with odd shaped balls. Also keep your balls moving, if your balls sit on one side for more than a week your balls start to dimple, thats not good for your balls, give your bag a shake every now and again to make sure your balls are ok.

http://http://www.mcarterbrown.com/f...-feedback.html
Violenteddybear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 03:17 PM   #6 (permalink)
Rec Poster

He said there were several hang ups with plating. And they had to remake the trigger plates because they were plated wrong then stripped and the tolerances were off. He also said they had several hundred more vectors Milled and ready for ano.

Old 04-19-2017, 03:35 PM   #7 (permalink)
I like Guns and Cigars.

Hopefully they can get this turned around. They've made some really nice stuff so far.

IMO it will start with a customer service/ marketing rep and Rob not being allowed to reply to criticism online anymore
maggot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 03:36 PM   #8 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Really nice stuff I'd debatable with the vector. T2 blows it out of the water in every way

Old 04-20-2017, 12:32 PM   #9 (permalink)
Rec Poster

1 - I keep my hammer flush/turned in all the way and solely make lug adjustments. My AT works, I just don't use AT that much. I wasn't really getting any increase in FPS by adjusting the spring, if anything, it would get to a point where the sear was not catching the hammer so I left it alone.

2-3 - no issues for me, I've got #013 from the prototype run

4 - I've had no need to get an exact pressure reading, simply turn it clockwise to get it up to 285 fps. I did turn the reg screw out too much and sliced the o-ring on it, quick fix/replaced the o-ring

5 - I'm still waiting, hopefully sometime this year but not too big of a deal for me since I have a whole gun. I see it as incentive for those that bought the prototypes.

I have had to do more hammer lug adjustments now more than other cocker based pumps I've owned. It will get to the point to where I've pulled the trigger all the way and it still hasn't fire, I have push up on the trigger shoe/plate for it to fire. I wonder if I should put some thread seal tape on the hammer lug so that it doesn't get out of place.

So far I've taken my Niche Vector out 3x since getting her and have been happy with the results. I love how compact and the feel of the slice pump handle..

Vector > T2, in my opinion...
JETFIRE714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 01:14 PM   #10 (permalink)
Fluffy Bunnies for life!!

CCM Fan
Hey Max if your out at Fightertown let me know I will see if Justin can meet up with you he might be able to help you out (he used to work for Niche), or worst case I can give it a whirl. Let me know.

Ebay Feedback
MCB Feedback
Jkoselka is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » Niche