mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   Northeast (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/northeast/)
-   -   Three Rivers Paintball season opener april 1st, no admission... (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/northeast/13008-three-rivers-paintball-season-opener-april-1st-no-admission.html)

SN toter 03-19-2007 03:25 PM

Three Rivers Paintball season opener april 1st, no admission...
 
I'll be there, been craving some good old fashioned woodsball and thats the field I played at wayyyy back in the day...should be a good time. If anyone in the PGH area plans to go, shoot me a pm, we can grab some beers afterwards.

Azzy 03-19-2007 03:27 PM

Who's running the place now? It seems they change every 2 years.

Jackson 03-19-2007 03:46 PM

I'll be there. Look for my Blazer. Already PMed you back.

You guys also might be interested in a scenario game on May 12. Its being put on at TRP by Mission Masters, which I'm a part of. It's loosely based around the movies Behind Enemy Lines 1 and 2. There's a thread in the events section that I made about it.

SN toter 03-19-2007 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Azzy (Post 119954)
Who's running the place now? It seems they change every 2 years.

I know right? Maybe someday one of the owners will realize that most other fields withing 40 mi have AFFORDABLE paint and lower the price per case to $55-$60...hell even the All American Pball Park has cases for $55ish, and we KNOW how much SP loves money!

Jackson I'll have to look into that, thanks! I'll be rocking one of my classic RT's, breakin out the vintage baby!

Jackson 03-19-2007 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SN toter (Post 119968)
I know right? Maybe someday one of the owners will realize that most other fields withing 40 mi have AFFORDABLE paint and lower the price per case to $55-$60...hell even the All American Pball Park has cases for $55ish, and we KNOW how much SP loves money!

Jackson I'll have to look into that, thanks! I'll be rocking one of my classic RT's, breakin out the vintage baby!

Yeah, their paint is insane on normal days. My suggestion is getting a Membership. The price drops to $55 and free entry. It costs +$100 up front but if you play and/or shoot a lot, it pays for itself quickly.

For scenario games paint drops to $65 but admission goes up to $35.

But I'm not really complaining, I'm playing for free all year at TRP. Being a mission designer for Mission Masters which works side by side with TRP, I'm paid in a Gold Membership card (free admission and air) and 10 cases free for the year.

SN toter 03-19-2007 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jackson (Post 119971)
But I'm not really complaining, I'm playing for free all year at TRP. Being a mission designer for Mission Masters which works side by side with TRP, I'm paid in a Gold Membership card (free admission and air) and 10 cases free for the year.

well heck, you need help? lol

I don't know if I can justify a gold membership to my wife...thats a lot of money when you have a car note, mortgage, household and cc bills...she might rip off my sack.

Jackson 03-19-2007 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SN toter (Post 119973)
well heck, you need help? lol

I don't know if I can justify a gold membership to my wife...thats a lot of money when you have a car note, mortgage, household and cc bills...she might rip off my sack.

A Silver Membership is only $135. The only difference is that it doesn't include a rental marker, which you obviously don't need. Just tell her how much money you'll be saving. :ROTFL: Anbd mention that you have to play 4 times for it to start paying for itself. Win-win situation.

Azzy 03-19-2007 04:59 PM

Ive never played there (I work for the competition and live closer to it) but did know one of the previous owners.

If Eric Lightfoot is around, tell him Spiegel says Hi :)


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:13 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC