mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   Northeast (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/northeast/)
-   -   MCB Cold Arsed game 2012 Saturday Feb 4th (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/northeast/186069-mcb-cold-arsed-game-2012-saturday-feb-4th.html)

jincay 12-22-2011 12:39 PM

MCB Cold Arsed game 2012 Saturday Feb 4th

No one seems to have bothered this year so the beltway gang have taken it upon themselves to organise another MCB cold Arsed game, hopefully with a little more weather luck this time.

After playing at wannaplay for the last 5 years we felt it was time for a new venue to get the old excitement back into the game.

2012 Saturday February 4th CAG will be played at Robinhood paintball near Aberdeen,MD.

Games start at 9am and run till 5pm (in the dark???) I will double check those hours for winter times.

Its a short hop and a skip from Wannaplay but more importantly very close to I95 about 30 miles north of Baltimore and just south of the Susquehanna river.

The field is BYOP always a nice feature for this gathering as a great opportunity to shot of the old paint from previous games.
Game fee is $20 which includes all day air. paint runs at $40 per case

Robin Hood paintball website

Better yet we can get a private group and not worry about any muppets interfering with our ultra fast paced game scheduling :old:

Post up if you plan on attending, the field has varied playing areas including several woods areas hyper pipe and spool field. The parking area is a concrete lot which should make access fairly easy. There are also places nearby to eat at afterwards, I shall investigate to find one that sells the much needed beers.

Comfymumfy 12-22-2011 07:21 PM

I'll be there with friends.

Critical 12-22-2011 10:53 PM

I should say at this point that I'm probable, but lets do be honest. I'll just end up selling some unneeded body part and be there.

Chappy 12-23-2011 01:32 PM

Kind of dissapointed we didn't decide the when and where as a community, as we have done in the past. This date is most likely out for me. Que sera sera.

bmann61 12-25-2011 09:40 PM

Sounds like a cool place to play, byop, 20 bucks to play and 10 fields!

Gotta say negative though, citing "to many situations occurring"

MrFancyPants 12-27-2011 02:36 PM

I think change is a good thing and am looking forward to playing at this field. Are we going to have some all pump games like before?

Yellow5 12-27-2011 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrFancyPants (Post 2140673)
Are we going to have some all pump games like before?

That's something that always seems to be decided as the day progresses...traditionally it's been whatever gun you like, with some favoritism toward the old semi's that drink liquid CO2 to cope with the cold. Usually by the end of the day there is an all-pump splinter group, though...time & space dependant.

jincay 12-27-2011 05:44 PM

we usually ended playing pump only games in the past simply to get away from the non mcb players, at Robin hood we can have a private group all day long which is very nice.

LoneWolf 01-02-2012 07:33 PM

I'll be there - with bells on even....sort of.

LoneWolf 01-07-2012 04:36 PM

If the weather stays like this though, it isn't going to be a cold arsed game.....