mcarterbrown.com  

Old 01-14-2012, 11:16 PM   #21 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

I would definitely love to see my fat *** crawling out of the bank window.
jeryzkid22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 04:27 AM   #22 (permalink)
Guerilla Baller

Send a message via AIM to red army

We should do this every three months..maybe have team vs team action?
red army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 10:26 AM   #23 (permalink)
Corpses Eaten: 0

Fan of EMR
Great time last nite guys. It really was a great group. That was definately the most fun I've had indoor. I will certainly attempt to make any gatherings there in the future

"But if somebody left you out on a ledge, If somebody pushed you over the edge, If somebody loved you and left you for dead,
You got to hold on to your time till you break through these times of trouble"
Temple of the Dog
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarakian View Post
Let that be a lesson to all you criminal types. Don't steal old and unique paintball gear. We are the market and we will find you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApoC_101 View Post
he doesn't manage a business, and he should have planned it out better or had some experience in what he was doing before taking pre-orders. the worst part is simply that he took the money and did not refund it... which is fraud.

My Feedback: http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/s...3932#post13932
Chappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 10:32 AM   #24 (permalink)
MCB Member

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Palmers Fan
Gotta say I had a blast
Great to play with some incredible shots
Don't get caught peeking

"Do you smell a skunk?"
-really?!? You had to be there

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
bmann61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 10:40 AM   #25 (permalink)
Corpses Eaten: 0

Fan of EMR
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmann61 View Post
Don't get caught peeking
Yah I was ousted by the gog shot at least 3 or 4 times last nite. Lots of great shooting.

"But if somebody left you out on a ledge, If somebody pushed you over the edge, If somebody loved you and left you for dead,
You got to hold on to your time till you break through these times of trouble"
Temple of the Dog
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarakian View Post
Let that be a lesson to all you criminal types. Don't steal old and unique paintball gear. We are the market and we will find you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApoC_101 View Post
he doesn't manage a business, and he should have planned it out better or had some experience in what he was doing before taking pre-orders. the worst part is simply that he took the money and did not refund it... which is fraud.

My Feedback: http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/s...3932#post13932
Chappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 01:39 PM   #26 (permalink)
D G
Team-PAIN

nice turnout. i downloaded the vids to my laptop just now. will try to post something by the end of the week. i forgot to set cameras to night mode, so lots of footage is dark. also got a bunch of corrupt files after i took a nasty fall early on in the game. it apparently shocked the cameras a bit too much. we'll see.

i had a good time. props to psychoballer for capping in the head two or three times (unable to count due to memory loss) lol. there was a lot of dead on shooting going on and it showed me that i was out of practice. it probably won't show up on video, but there was a instance where i was running and a guy on the other side was running, both of us fired at the same time and the ball actually collided head-on in mid-air. fun times.
D G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 09:58 AM   #27 (permalink)
Guerilla Baller

Send a message via AIM to red army

Quote:
Originally Posted by D G View Post
it probably won't show up on video, but there was a instance where i was running and a guy on the other side was running, both of us fired at the same time and the ball actually collided head-on in mid-air. fun times.
That might have been me on the other side....I went for the shot and saw my target firing just as I fired and then saw a burst of paint in mid air. it was pretty amazing!!
red army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 11:17 AM   #28 (permalink)
p8ntd dawrld & thensum

Thanks to all that showed for the event. Was an awesome time, will definitely attend again! Going to start working on a pump project for the Spring now too .

The statistical probability of a single pump/pistol shot colliding with another single pump/pistol shot is crazy high; nice job!

Bit slow at work today as I was also shot in the dome a couple times the other night, once by my own teammate! (B-man dangit, haha). I was at the opposing sides 40 or 30 already within the first minute or two of the game, he thought I was a peeking enemy, then "WACK", right on the back of the head.

DG: Where those videos at mannnnn?! We have to settle that one game where you got tagged right in the camera and didn't notice until after the game, haha.

Last edited by PsychoBaller; 01-16-2012 at 11:23 AM.
PsychoBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 01:06 PM   #29 (permalink)
D G
Team-PAIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychoBaller View Post
DG: Where those videos at mannnnn?! We have to settle that one game where you got tagged right in the camera and didn't notice until after the game, haha.
lol, i'm working on it. i can't find the camera shot, but i'm looking through it. you definately got me as i was moving. that one dome shot you had on me is in there, but it just shows me slowy creeping up, then suddenly going "ouch, i'm out". i'm pissed that my two nice run-throughs didn't show, because that big field lacked strong lighting. i'm trying to salvage footage that's pretty much a dud. give me a couple of days to out it up.

Last edited by D G; 01-16-2012 at 01:10 PM.
D G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 01:36 PM   #30 (permalink)
MCB Member

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Palmers Fan
Really there is no excuse for my friendly fire but it was a great shot

How about my "last man standing"
Taking 3 with me with dome shots before being shot out
Had a great time, can't wait till next time

"Do you smell a skunk?"
-really?!? You had to be there

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
bmann61 is offline   Reply With Quote