mcarterbrown.com
 

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-08-2012, 05:56 PM   #1 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
Little Sister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Rhode Island

EMR (Pump) Castle Conquest

MAY 26/27 PUMP ONLY CASTLE CONQUEST: PURE PAINTBALL INSANITY w/PUMPS! 4 to 1 odds of Attackers Versus Defenders. Same rules as standard Castle Conquest but only Pump Markers allowed. Defenders picked by First Register, First Defend. Saturday is Castle Conquest and Sunday is Scheduled Open play. $50 Prepaid by 5/11/12 or $60 at the event for the entire weekend and INCLUDES 500 Paintballs. Must have a minimum of 200 Players pre-register to do CASTLE CONQUEST game. Less than 200 players and Saturday will be run as a flag based big game.



Who's goin??
__________________
"There are no good girls gone wrong, just bad girls found out"
Little Sister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 07:51 PM   #2 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
kappy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: winchentuckey, ma

CCM Fan
Im in for this!
Already scheduled with work and home.
kappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 09:28 PM   #3 (permalink)
Moderator General
 
Chappy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Secretly policing you...

Fan of EMR
Fyi, there's a thread going in the Big Game/ Scenario section: Pump Castle is happening

Good to see this game getting some buzz. See you there!!
__________________

"But if somebody left you out on a ledge, If somebody pushed you over the edge, If somebody loved you and left you for dead,
You got to hold on to your time till you break through these times of trouble"
Temple of the Dog
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironnerd88 View Post
Tournament play is about the worst spectator sport out there. I would rather watch Synchronized Dungeons & Dragons.


My Feedback: http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/s...3932#post13932
Chappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 09:44 PM   #4 (permalink)
I'm Comin' To Getcha!
 
Chaos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Hudson,MA

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
I'm there along with a couple other fellow S.C.A.R. Members
__________________
Chaos

PoG Member # 1018
LPPC Member #71
NO'MAAM #5
My Gallery
My Feedback

I'm looking to buy these style JT Gloves
Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 11:54 PM   #5 (permalink)
XYZZY
 
Jaan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: People's Republic of Massachusetts
Send a message via AIM to Jaan Send a message via Yahoo to Jaan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chappy View Post
Fyi, there's a thread going in the Big Game/ Scenario section: Pump Castle is happening
Hehe, blame me. I told her she should make a "who's going?" thread. I think it's good having this in both sections. The more we get the word out the better. Besides...unless we get the 200 minimum pre-registers, it won't be a "big game" it'll just be a regular day of play in the northeast.

I'm going. Already registered. This is going to be my vacation for the year...I really hope I get to play castle.

I'll have my Carter's Commandos patch on my left shoulder, and my S.C.A.R. patch on my right...
__________________
If your glasses fog up and you want to make your own mask fans, here's how;



"My happiness doesn't depend on anything. My heart is always happy. I do have anger issues though."
Jaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 12:31 AM   #6 (permalink)
Bolt Action/Pistol Player
 
Born4Evil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Pascoag, Rhode Island

Fan of EMR
Brass N Wood Fan
In.

No kid this time.
__________________

S.C.A.R. - The Simulated Combat Association of Rhode Island - S.C.A.R. on Facebook - My MCB Feedback - Meet "The Devil's Brass"
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgorman47 View Post
The devil's brass uses an evil sighting system powered by juju obtained from the deep and ominous laughter from the gun's owner himself.......seriously playing in a game against Born4Evil , and you see him sneaking your way, then BAM and all you hear is something to the effect of "Haha can't get away from the Devil's Brass!" Born4Evil seriously sounds like the devil himself, and its awesome. That gun is hands down the most badass gun in my mind.
Born4Evil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 12:34 AM   #7 (permalink)
www.tituspb.com
 
Titus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: The Group W Bench

Evil, we'll have to see if car pooling is a possibility. Amber continues to remind me about this and I just need to check with FD if I'm able to get out or not.
__________________
Feedback
Dealer for APP, CCI, Nelson, Leland, Valken, Tippmann, & Procaps.

Please donate to make a difference in my fathers life
Willing to be a 3rd party for shipments to Canada anywhere in the world just PM me.
Buy a Celanis Paintball Patch for a good cause
http://stationcaster.com/player_skin...=4751&f=855201 < Radio Ad
Titus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 02:11 AM   #8 (permalink)
Bolt Action/Pistol Player
 
Born4Evil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Pascoag, Rhode Island

Fan of EMR
Brass N Wood Fan
I can't drive for this one...The wife is working weekends now, and needs the car...
__________________

S.C.A.R. - The Simulated Combat Association of Rhode Island - S.C.A.R. on Facebook - My MCB Feedback - Meet "The Devil's Brass"
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgorman47 View Post
The devil's brass uses an evil sighting system powered by juju obtained from the deep and ominous laughter from the gun's owner himself.......seriously playing in a game against Born4Evil , and you see him sneaking your way, then BAM and all you hear is something to the effect of "Haha can't get away from the Devil's Brass!" Born4Evil seriously sounds like the devil himself, and its awesome. That gun is hands down the most badass gun in my mind.
Born4Evil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 02:54 AM   #9 (permalink)
XYZZY
 
Jaan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: People's Republic of Massachusetts
Send a message via AIM to Jaan Send a message via Yahoo to Jaan

P.S. Little Sis...the title should be EMR Pump Castle since Castle Conquest is a different (actually two) different events.
__________________
If your glasses fog up and you want to make your own mask fans, here's how;



"My happiness doesn't depend on anything. My heart is always happy. I do have anger issues though."
Jaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 11:21 AM   #10 (permalink)
Moderator General
 
Chappy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Secretly policing you...

Fan of EMR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaan View Post
Hehe, blame me. I told her she should make a "who's going?" thread. I think it's good having this in both sections. The more we get the word out the better. Besides...unless we get the 200 minimum pre-registers, it won't be a "big game" it'll just be a regular day of play in the northeast.

I'm going. Already registered. This is going to be my vacation for the year...I really hope I get to play castle.

I'll have my Carter's Commandos patch on my left shoulder, and my S.C.A.R. patch on my right...
No worries, no blame More sections the better for this game

I think it'll still be a "big game" either way. It'll just be more Pump pandemonioum-ish if there's not enough for Castle. I could care less either way, whether its Castle, big game, or rec pump play it all sounds fun to me!!!
__________________

"But if somebody left you out on a ledge, If somebody pushed you over the edge, If somebody loved you and left you for dead,
You got to hold on to your time till you break through these times of trouble"
Temple of the Dog
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironnerd88 View Post
Tournament play is about the worst spectator sport out there. I would rather watch Synchronized Dungeons & Dragons.


My Feedback: http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/s...3932#post13932
Chappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Local Games » Northeast

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:03 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC