mcarterbrown.com  

Old 07-22-2012, 08:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
Cannon fodder

Fan of EMR
Big Game - Sunday, July 29th - Liberty Paintball, Patterson, NY

This was mentioned in another thread but just in case there are other folks like me who just scan the event titles, there is a big game happening at Liberty Paintball this upcoming Sunday, July 29th. More information is on their website but the scenario will be a six hour game starting at 10:00AM. The scenario is an attack/defend set up and usually attracts about 300 players. For players who like running AT, there are tanks in use although players usually don't show up with launchers.

I'll be there playing pump and probably hauling my launcher. I'll also try to get my camera out during the day so feel free to grab me if you want a shot or two - just keep an eye out for the bullseye t-shirt. See you out there.
Bullseye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 02:26 AM   #2 (permalink)

Assuming my other stock class gear arrives in time, I'll be rocking my new phantom. Otherwise I'll be another stupid kid with an e-gun.
sebmathguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 08:20 AM   #3 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Ill be there as well, along with my team, and most likely my girl...my pumps not complete yet so ill be on the ego.. when your say bullseye shirt do you mean something similar to the target logo?
zigenscarface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 10:46 AM   #4 (permalink)
Cannon fodder

Fan of EMR
It's the RAF tail marking "bullseye" (see my avi). I wore a shirt like it the first day I played paintball and it just stuck. I should also arrive with extra gear in tow so if you're missing something I could probably lend out tubes/carriers/etc. Just let me know.
Bullseye is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Local Games » Northeast