mcarterbrown.com
 

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-20-2012, 07:57 PM   #11 (permalink)
Pin-Up on the Interwebs
 
GintareC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Land of Puppies & Sugar Donuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feyd View Post
Just checked the on call schedule and this Basterd is in! Camping and all! HooRa!!!! Feyd........
Ohhh it's gonna be a FUN one!! I can feel it!!
__________________
Amber Loves MCB!
GintareC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 07:32 AM   #12 (permalink)
www.tituspb.com
 
Titus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: The Group W Bench

In! Looking forward to it!
__________________
Feedback
Dealer for APP, CCI, Nelson, Leland, Valken, Tippmann, & Procaps.

Please donate to make a difference in my fathers life
Willing to be a 3rd party for shipments to Canada anywhere in the world just PM me.
Buy a Celanis Paintball Patch for a good cause
http://stationcaster.com/player_skin...=4751&f=855201 < Radio Ad
Titus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 07:50 AM   #13 (permalink)
Sneaky Little Bastid #3
 
PB Weasel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Burlington, Massachusetts

Palmers Fan
I have to change mine to tentative, need to get someone to cover 2 shifts for me. . . .
PB Weasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 09:09 AM   #14 (permalink)
Bolt Action/Pistol Player
 
Born4Evil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Pascoag, Rhode Island

Fan of EMR
Brass N Wood Fan
Attending:

Slim
Yoda
Born4Evil
mikeds80
Amber
Titus
Feyd
Weasel (there's plenty of time to get coverage, no excuses)
__________________

S.C.A.R. - The Simulated Combat Association of Rhode Island - S.C.A.R. on Facebook - My MCB Feedback - Meet "The Devil's Brass"
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgorman47 View Post
The devil's brass uses an evil sighting system powered by juju obtained from the deep and ominous laughter from the gun's owner himself.......seriously playing in a game against Born4Evil , and you see him sneaking your way, then BAM and all you hear is something to the effect of "Haha can't get away from the Devil's Brass!" Born4Evil seriously sounds like the devil himself, and its awesome. That gun is hands down the most badass gun in my mind.
Born4Evil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 09:11 AM   #15 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
dgorman47's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Connecticut

Brass N Wood Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Born4Evil View Post
Attending:

Slim
Yoda
Born4Evil
mikeds80
Amber
Titus
Feyd
Weasel (there's plenty of time to get coverage, no excuses)
dgorman47
And me.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by coyote View Post
I cruise Craigslist for casual encounters with strange cockers.
MY FEEDBACK



Parallax 47 Photography
dgorman47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 09:20 AM   #16 (permalink)
Formerly lancecst
 
BLachance75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Western Mass

CCM Fan
I'm out, I have to go to a wedding.
__________________

WTB: Red IZE Bottoms
MCB Feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimcpt View Post
If it needed a different bolt, CCM would have made a different bolt.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCM CHICK View Post
Word.
BLachance75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 10:30 AM   #17 (permalink)
Bolt Action/Pistol Player
 
Born4Evil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Pascoag, Rhode Island

Fan of EMR
Brass N Wood Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgorman47 View Post
And me.
Sorry Man! I missed your post...It'll be cool to play with you again, I'm glad you'll be there.

I'm adding Rob to the list, I'm dragging him down for this one.

Attending:

Slim
Yoda
Born4Evil
mikeds80
Amber
Titus
Feyd
Weasel (there's plenty of time to get coverage, no excuses)
dgorman47
Rob
__________________

S.C.A.R. - The Simulated Combat Association of Rhode Island - S.C.A.R. on Facebook - My MCB Feedback - Meet "The Devil's Brass"
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgorman47 View Post
The devil's brass uses an evil sighting system powered by juju obtained from the deep and ominous laughter from the gun's owner himself.......seriously playing in a game against Born4Evil , and you see him sneaking your way, then BAM and all you hear is something to the effect of "Haha can't get away from the Devil's Brass!" Born4Evil seriously sounds like the devil himself, and its awesome. That gun is hands down the most badass gun in my mind.
Born4Evil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 10:32 AM   #18 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
dgorman47's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Connecticut

Brass N Wood Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Born4Evil View Post
Sorry Man! I missed your post...It'll be cool to play with you again, I'm glad you'll be there.
Right back at ya
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by coyote View Post
I cruise Craigslist for casual encounters with strange cockers.
MY FEEDBACK



Parallax 47 Photography
dgorman47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 09:08 AM   #19 (permalink)
Newbie
 
DBALL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Nashua, NH

I think I'm in, I just have to look at the calander.
DBALL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 01:45 PM   #20 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
dgorman47's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Connecticut

Brass N Wood Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBALL View Post
I think I'm in, I just have to look at the calander.
I you the guy I ran into at Yankee?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by coyote View Post
I cruise Craigslist for casual encounters with strange cockers.
MY FEEDBACK



Parallax 47 Photography
dgorman47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Local Games » Northeast

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC