mcarterbrown.com  

Old 08-27-2012, 09:20 PM   #1 (permalink)

Talking MBoB/IUP PB Club End of Summer Game - Western PA

BIG Paintball Game and cook out at the Clymer field
September 9th - 11:00 am-11:30 am start time.

The MBoB and IUP Paintball Club are hosting an open play at their field September 9th in Clymer.
This Play is beginner oriented, meaning we are inviting a lot of people who are new to the sport. We want them to come back, so let's show them a good time.

Free Food - Cook out and drinks (non alcohol). We just need help with getting food organized for this.

Address for mapquesting and navigation is:

4014 Deckers Point Road
Marion Center, PA 15759

Carpooling -
Meet in the HUB parking lot at the IUP Campus on campus at 10:15 am and car pooling to the Clymer field by 10:30. Everything is BYoP and propellant. Extra paint and CO2 available for sale.

Rental setup -
is $35 - includes full setup - guaranteed working gun, safety equipment, 2 tanks of co2, and 500 rds of good ammo. If you are renting, we want you to use our paint since we go through A LOT of trouble to find paint that will not blow up in our guns and we will spend less time teching afterwards. Rentals may need to be reserved for this. Anyone is welcome.

GAME STYLE -
This play is beginner oriented - NEW and Experienced players welcome! Both Woods Ball and Speedball fields are available . There is NO field fee to play!

Contacts:
Smiley 724-467-2962
Meko - 814-952-3542

Again, Meeting in the HUB parking lot on campus at 10 am and car pooling to the Clymer field by 10:15.

And again, everything is byop and propellant unless you are renting or want to buy the paint or rent a tank of co2 from us.

As for the cookout, I RSVP if you plan on attending and if you can bring a dish or some item of food. I have to see if the owner will be there and if he will be participating. He has the grills. I can't bring my grill to this one.

Any questions, please reply. If I missed someone on the list, please forward to info to them.

Link to the forum thread for this game:
The Merry Band of Brothers • View topic - September 9th, 2012 - Annual End of Summer Game

Thanks,

Smiley Burke
HOME
infamoussmiley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 10:17 AM   #2 (permalink)

We are still a go

Smiley
infamoussmiley is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Local Games » Northeast