mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   Northeast (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/northeast/)
-   -   Syracuse/Watertown MCB'ers? (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/northeast/216049-syracuse-watertown-mcbers.html)

crich775 10-14-2012 06:33 PM

Syracuse/Watertown MCB'ers?

Hey guys, I live up in Fort Drum, near Watertown, NY, about 1 hour north of Syracuse and 2 south of Kingston, so far all I can find to play at are Syracuse action park, and an infoor field in Rochester(cant remember the name), any locals have a good suggestion? I'm open to anything woods or airball.
Also, yes I know about the amazing amounts of fields in Penn and I do play there when i can, but the military doesn't always want me going that far. :censored:

paintslinger16 10-14-2012 07:24 PM

Hey welcome, I work on Drum.
Not much up here the last real field here closed 5 years ago.
The Y offered Reball last winter and Drum does have a arena field that they break out once in while.
They do have team called the high rollers look them up at PBN they play at Headrush. I heard the old outdoor in Syracuse reopened look up aaa paintball

crich775 10-15-2012 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paintslinger16 (Post 2504404)
Hey welcome, I work on Drum.
Not much up here the last real field here closed 5 years ago.
The Y offered Reball last winter and Drum does have a arena field that they break out once in while.
They do have team called the high rollers look them up at PBN they play at Headrush. I heard the old outdoor in Syracuse reopened look up aaa paintball

Headrush is now Syracuse action park, I avoid the highrollers at all cost, just more hoping for woodsball, I love airball but it gets really old.
Where do you work on post?

paintslinger16 10-15-2012 05:20 PM

I run the DRMO it's on old post Gas ally.
Yep Headrush changed to ASP a few years ago. Still Headrush to me though, it's a big corporation now they also own the Quaker steak and the hotel on site.
They did own one of the Rochester ones too the old NVP I think.
I have started playing there way back when it was in Taft road in a old truck depot.

crich775 10-15-2012 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paintslinger16 (Post 2505480)
I run the DRMO it's on old post Gas ally.
Yep Headrush changed to ASP a few years ago. Still Headrush to me though, it's a big corporation now they also own the Quaker steak and the hotel on site.
They did own one of the Rochester ones too the old NVP I think.
I have started playing there way back when it was in Taft road in a old truck depot.

Yeah the guy also owns what used to be a motocross track, and the new SpecialOps paintball is run by Ken out of the proshop, they are a bunch of good guys, NVP I don't like, its a decent field just way to small and 3 hours drive, I played there once, and ill probably play there in the winter once a month when I'm not playing reball, oh and I did find bulldog paintball an hour north, while the field is great there really aren't ever players.
Ill have to stop by sometime, I get back relativaly soon, Ill shoot you a om and come say hello one day at lunch.