-   Northeast (
-   -   Any pump action? (

Riot 11-30-2012 06:22 PM

Any pump action?
Hey all,
Been getting back into paintball over the past few months. Located in CT, but was curious if there was anything going around in the surrounding areas as far as some pump games. I have a few guys that would be up for trying it. We've never played, but I think it might fit what I'm looking for. Would need to borrow markers. I guess we'll start with if anyone has anything going on!

BLachance75 11-30-2012 06:33 PM

Where in CT are you?

Riot 11-30-2012 07:36 PM

Southern, however would travel a bit to play. The further away, the more time I'd need to plan. I might be looking a bad time of season, but doesn't hurt to put out feelers.

BLachance75 11-30-2012 07:44 PM

There is a pretty decent sized pump scene in the Boston area. We are planning on doing some games on Thursday nights at Boston Paintball in Chelsea, MA. Other than that a lot of the guys put their stuff away for the winter and don't play outside. I play throughout the year for the most part.

capitalpaintball 11-30-2012 10:46 PM

If your into playing in the woods for free, we play every Sunday in West Greenwich Rhode Island.
we play all kinds of style, but everyone who plays has a pump, and through out the day we mix it up.
We have co2 refills on the field and I carry winter paint (DXS Frostbite) in the store.
David C. Burns
Capital Paintball
853 Tiogue Ave.
Coventry R.I. 02816

Riot 12-01-2012 08:49 AM

Definitely into the idea, I don't have a free Sunday for quite some time though. Will see what I can manage, keep me updated! Please.

Anyone else ?

fullofpaint 12-01-2012 03:56 PM

Xtreme in Western MA has a pretty good pump scene, and after christmas it'll be even better, almost all of our younger players have ordered pumps for christmas haha. Trying to convince the owner to do some gravity league games there next year.

Titus 12-01-2012 04:14 PM

We play Splattttttland in Northern Mass, also play in CT a few times a year for pump only events. We have a field in Exeter RI that will be game to play on in the spring that you're welcome to join in on as well.

mikeds80 12-01-2012 04:25 PM

We should organize an unofficial MCB/pump walk on day at a CT field.

Slim 12-02-2012 12:23 AM

I organize stock-class games at Strategy twice a year (Spring and Fall), which involves a camp out at the field. We usually have a pretty good size group (20 to 30 players) and our friends from MA and RI usually join in to make it an extra fun event. There isn't anything going on during the winter in CT that I know of, unless it's at an indoor field.

If you want to give stock-class a try, keep an eye in this section in late Winter/early Spring of next year.