mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   Northeast (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/northeast/)
-   -   The "Anyone playing this weekend?" Thread (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/northeast/223022-anyone-playing-weekend-thread.html)

Diomedes 01-08-2013 11:03 PM

The "Anyone playing this weekend?" Thread

Playing with people you know is more fun than playing alone, right? So if you're just going out for some walk-on ball, post the date and location, and get together with some fellow MCB'ers.

I'm playing this Saturday, don't know where yet. Cousins Staten Island or Long Live Paintball, most probably.

Silent Savage 01-10-2013 02:29 PM

Great idea for a thread Dan. Definitely going to play this weekend, it's going to be too nice not to, maybe both days:) Let me know if you hit LL on sat. Never been there and wouldn't mind playing a new field.

Diomedes 01-10-2013 06:10 PM

LL was the plan. Not the greatest field around, but it's a short drive and pretty cheap.

Bullseye 01-11-2013 02:11 PM

I've been dying to get out to a game over the past couple of months. Do you think LL would be worth the 2 hour drive for me? If I don't get down to you folks, I'll probably be at Liberty PB tomorrow.

Diomedes 01-12-2013 12:11 AM

As much as it'd be great to see you, two hours is a long ride for LL, it's not a big place. Couple of nice field, a bunch of smaller ones. Hard to say what the crowd will be, I've been there on days with a LOT of walk-ons, 50+, and on days with like ten.

PistolRogue 01-12-2013 12:30 AM

Not this weekend, but myself and some of the team will be going to Battle Creek for their Operation Mountain Shield scenario next weekend (1/19/2013) if anyone's in the area and wants to come play.

Didn't see a thread about the game here on MCB so here's the PBN:

Battle Creek Paintball's Operation Mountain Shield. (01.19.13)

Bullseye 01-12-2013 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diomedes (Post 2590245)
As much as it'd be great to see you, two hours is a long ride for LL, it's not a big place. Couple of nice field, a bunch of smaller ones. Hard to say what the crowd will be, I've been there on days with a LOT of walk-ons, 50+, and on days with like ten.

Another weekend then -I haven't played since October and I'm really feeling the itch. I would be great to play with some folks that I know, rather than playing as the on-site paintball tutor for birthday parties :p

Diomedes 01-18-2013 07:29 PM

Gonna be a big crowd at the Battle Creek scenario tomorrow. See at least a few MCB'ers there.

Diomedes 01-21-2013 08:26 PM

If I'm free on Sunday, I'm meeting about six people at Long Live Paintball. The more the merrier.

Volk 01-30-2013 10:15 PM

Anyone going to be around central jersey this Saturday? I haven't been out in over a year, ready to get back on the field.