mcarterbrown.com  

Old 07-03-2013, 10:55 PM   #1 (permalink)
intermidate

CCM Fan
Any outlaw fields in PA near harrisburg

Hey Guys, does anyone know any other fields around the area. Ive been stuck with two fields and the one is not very good. Im not trying to complain i just want to know if there are any other options for me....
JEREMIAH 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
pbkid37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 02:58 AM   #2 (permalink)
Aces and eights

Fan of EMR
Brass N Wood Fan
Hm... I don't know any outlaw fields, just Linglestown and Wanna Play. I'd be interested if you know of other fields, and your complaint about the one, if you care to post or PM.
Feedback
Axel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 09:44 AM   #3 (permalink)
intermidate

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axel View Post
Hm... I don't know any outlaw fields, just Linglestown and Wanna Play. I'd be interested if you know of other fields, and your complaint about the one, if you care to post or PM.
well its not horrible, just dont prefer to play there. Its ski roundtop. Ive never been to linglestown. in All honesty i forgot about it completely...Is it a good place? i go to wannaplay alot
JEREMIAH 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Old 07-05-2013, 10:56 PM   #4 (permalink)
Aces and eights

Fan of EMR
Brass N Wood Fan
I've gone to two MCB meet-ups there (keep an eye on this forum), and I've enjoyed the place. Nice staff, interesting fields, raspberries growing everywhere in the right season. But--we were playing pump & pistol games in a semi-private group and didn't mix up with the general population much.
Feedback
Axel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 11:09 PM   #5 (permalink)
intermidate

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axel View Post
I've gone to two MCB meet-ups there (keep an eye on this forum), and I've enjoyed the place. Nice staff, interesting fields, raspberries growing everywhere in the right season. But--we were playing pump & pistol games in a semi-private group and didn't mix up with the general population much.
Cool! you guys will have to let me know when the next meet is up there. I will definately try to make it out there...i live in Carlisle so its not to far haha, but ya, i havnt been there in a while so i guess i cant really say anything but i guess i just like wannaplays facilities better..idk...dats me lol

Last edited by pbkid37; 07-05-2013 at 11:41 PM.
Old 07-27-2013, 06:56 PM   #6 (permalink)

I know of a semi-outlaw field near St. Thomas, near Chambersburg. I haven't played there (just found out about it last week), but the woman who sells paint and offers rentals, etc., told me that it adjacent to a farmer's fields and your donation goes toward the cost of liability insurance. You can BYOP but are encouraged to buy from them, I believe. It might be worth checking it out...

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fox-D...56352234433955

Since the phone # is on FB, here it is: 717-729-3861. Ask for Shelle (foxdenpaintball@yahoo.com).
jkibbe is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Local Games » Northeast