| ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|08-27-2013, 05:18 PM||#1 (permalink)|
I'm Stock Classy!
Join Date: Dec 2010
TAC's STOCKTOBERFEST Stock-Class @ Strategy Plus 10/13/13
Attention all stock-class players...
It's Fall and time for another Tactical Assault Command (TAC) stock-class game. We're officially changing the name of our Fall games to "Stocktoberfest", and this year it will be held on Sunday, October 13th at Strategy Plus in East Hampton, CT. Our games are open to anyone who has their own stock-class equipment, and who enjoys the challenge and sportsmanship of stock-class play. I have been in touch with Strategy Plus and they are excited to host another stock-class event at their field.
Here are the details...
• Reservations with deposit are required (per Strategy Plus)
• Entry fee is $20 for players who pre-register
• Entry fee is $25 for players who walk on the day of the game
• Bring your own stock-class gun, 12 grams and 10-round tubes
• Stock-class rental guns will NOT be available, but goggles will be
• BYOP!!!! Paint will also be available to purchase at the game from Strategy Plus @ $60/case (brand TBD)
• Stock-Class T-shirts will be for sale (limited number and limited sizes only)
• Rain date: Note that we will play if the forecast is only calling for a light, intermittent drizzle, or a brief passing shower. However, we will postpone the game (date TBD/hopefully Sunday Oct 20th) if the forecast is calling for steady rain for all/most of the day. The final decision will be made the day before the game.
We'll also be having a camp out the night before on Saturday, Oct 12th. The camp out starts at 4 pm. Pitch a tent, fire up the cook stove and get ready to celebrate Stocktoberfest in style! The last camp out we had was a blast, and we plan on making this one even better! Strategy Plus also has WiFi.
For those not camping out, game registration will start at 9:00am. We will be making every effort to start games on time, and will not be waiting for stragglers to start the games.
New pre-registration method: all you need to do to pre-register is send an email (before 10/11/13) with the names of all the players that will be attending to: email@example.com. Be sure you put "October 13th Stock-Class Game" in the title of your email. Note that if you don't bother sending the email, you'll be charged the additional $5 the day of the game.
Strategy Plus is the oldest paintball field in CT, and one of the oldest fields in the country. 2013 marks their 30th anniversary!!! They have a variety of huge wooded fields, and some of the best terrain around. Come on down and join us for a fun-filled day of stock-class excitement!
Note that our definition of a stock-class gun must meet 3 simple criteria: 1) pump-action/manually operated, 2) have a horizontally mounted feed tube, and 3) is powered by a single 12-gram CO2 cartridge (i.e. Nelspots, PGPs, S/C Phantoms, Grey Ghosts, Retro 7s, KP2s, etc.). Semi-autos, open-class pumps with any size CA/HPA tanks and/or direct feeds (with stick feeds or hoppers) will not be allowed - absolutely NO exceptions.
Other modifications that ARE NOT allowed:
• First Strike Rounds
• Spring Feeds
• Mag-fed semi-auto pistols
• Laser sights
Modifications that ARE allowed:
• Pump guns with direct feeds that have an elbow which allows a horizontally-mounted feed tube to be mounted right off the feed nipple
• Lever changers/slam changers that hold one 12-gram (no 6-packs, turret changers)
• Stabilizers/regulators/expansion chambers
• Maximum 20 round feed tube
•*Any length barrel/sized barrels
• Guns that are have auto-triggers are allowed because a horizontal feed negates the ability to auto-trigger
OK, so whose in?
Tactical Assault Command
one of the oldest teams in paintball with original members still playing!
Authorized CCI Dealer Specializing in Phantom Repairs and Custom Work
Serving the Greater Fairfield and New Haven County Area of CT Exclusively
Buy my BadAss Stock-Class T-Shirts
My MCB Feedback
Last edited by Slim; 09-25-2013 at 01:47 PM.
|08-27-2013, 05:37 PM||#2 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Coventry R.I.
I would love to but this is a bad date.
OSG Star Wars is on the 13th.
I was really looking forward to playing this again, too bad
|08-28-2013, 07:50 AM||#3 (permalink)|
Sneaky Little Bastid #3
|08-28-2013, 04:27 PM||#4 (permalink)|
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Danvers, MA
It takes more energy to frown than it does to smile!
You know, it takes more energy to point that out than to leave me alone.
|08-28-2013, 04:38 PM||#5 (permalink)|
Sneaky Little Bastid #3
Oh and Slim, thanks for this one,
"• 'Raincovers' "
|08-28-2013, 05:21 PM||#6 (permalink)|
ye olde bastid
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Upper East Coast
In like Flint.
Gotta get a cah pool togetha and get down thaya.
~this is the sig~
|09-01-2013, 10:49 PM||#10 (permalink)|
starts off small at first
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Bean Town, U.S.A.
who's goin for the day? Not camping?
"Democracy is the worst form of government except for all the others which have been tried." Winston Churchill
THE-SHOOTIST Anyone chubbin' like me for this?
mailmanmike Since Monday! That's more than 4 hours though, so according to those cialis ads I should see my doctor.
tlane77 I think for a non-chemical chubby it's 6 hours before its time to see a doctor. So you should be good for another couple hours.
splattttttt I wasn't goin to google "chubbin" because I assumed it had to do with fat. The lard type, not the fun stuff. But what ever feelings Jeff's experiencing, then they must be of the fun like stuff...
tlane77 He's got a woody for your woods. splattttttt land
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|