-   Northeast (
-   -   Pittsburgh/Western PA Locals (

joematy 10-16-2013 08:34 PM

Pittsburgh/Western PA Locals
I'm still kind of new to the scene. And I've been looking around the website and realized there has never really been a Pittsburgh thread. The pump game thread had almost 4000 views in just a few months. I'm on a lot automotive forums and local threads are a great way to talk with other people in the area.

So feel free to post what ever you want. About paintball, where your playing this weekend, Pittsburgh, items for sale, cool paintball gun pics, anything really. No personal or field attacks. If you can't be respectful, you're not welcomed. If you have an issue with someone, use the PM. It's there for a reason.

joematy 10-16-2013 08:41 PM

I'll start!

What items are you excited about coming from the world cup this week?

I think this autococker body is so sweet.

pghp8ntballer 10-16-2013 09:29 PM

How bout them buccos?

So my wife just put on a documentary on Netflix about and called moose attacks. Glad there are no moose in Pittsburgh.

I think the inception designs body looks nice, but it reminds me of a fireball mountain body. The apache, I think. The nemesis by niche paintball is gorgeous and a full marker.

joematy 10-16-2013 09:56 PM

Lol. I'll have to check the moose movie out.

The nemesis reminds me of a hot dog. I think it would be cool to paint it like one. Paint the squiggly line red to look like ketchup. Starts at $1k. But in all seriousness a sweet gun.

SN toter 10-16-2013 10:32 PM

I'd love to make the pump event a quarterly event - I bet Steeltown would be down.

Playing at TRP on the 26th of anyone's going.

Love netflix, just watched like 140 hours of Supernatural this year, lol

TheCosmikShame 10-16-2013 10:42 PM

And bookmarked!

pghp8ntballer 10-16-2013 11:41 PM

I would be down for quarterly pump play at steel town. I would love to meet up at trp on the 26th but I work, grr...

For some reason I've been drawn to B movies on Netflix. For the record, nazis at the center of the earth, starring jake busey, is terrible.

I know what you mean about the hotdog thing joematy. It's very similar to the shockwave mag bodies because it's the same designer I think. Gorgeous.

tjd10684 10-17-2013 12:32 AM

Thats the nice thing about being a part time air smith going to the field IS work.

Riddler 10-17-2013 01:10 AM

Hi all! The pump day was a lot of fun. Definitely want to do that more often. I'll also be at the Mission Masters event at TRP on the 26th. Fingers crossed for usable paint. I'll have to remember to bring something open bolt in case it's too poopy to modestly underbore in a pump or 'cocker.

pghp8ntballer 10-17-2013 08:16 AM

And it's a mission masters game?! Bah!!! Oh well. I'm glad I switched jobs, but this is the only thing that bugs me a bit. I work every other Saturday. I miss out on fun stuff