mcarterbrown.com  

Old 05-17-2014, 10:44 PM   #211 (permalink)
Stockclass player

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Amazing day of stock class play. Thanks slim for organizing this! Thanks Airsports for having us. Thanks to everyone who played for making the day amazing.

MCB Feedback
Ebay Feedback
mailmanmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 10:57 PM   #212 (permalink)
Bolt Action/Pistol Player

Fan of EMR
Brass N Wood Fan
Always some of my favorite games of the year. Great people, great games. Stay stock classy!!

S.C.A.R. - The Simulated Combat Association of Rhode Island - S.C.A.R. on Facebook - My MCB Feedback - Meet "The Devil's Brass"
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgorman47 View Post
The devil's brass uses an evil sighting system powered by juju obtained from the deep and ominous laughter from the gun's owner himself.......seriously playing in a game against Born4Evil , and you see him sneaking your way, then BAM and all you hear is something to the effect of "Haha can't get away from the Devil's Brass!" Born4Evil seriously sounds like the devil himself, and its awesome. That gun is hands down the most badass gun in my mind.
Born4Evil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 11:29 PM   #213 (permalink)
Formerly lancecst

CCM Fan
Definitely one of my favorite games of the year. The skill and sportsmanship really can't be beat. Thank you to Slim and the TAC guys for keeping stock class alive and having these games.
Old 05-18-2014, 02:22 PM   #214 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Had a great time, both playing and seeing old friends!!

Re-post for my wife, the photographer Kat Stevens / In A Flash Photography, from Facebook:

If you purchase any photos from this event from the website, half of all proceeds will go to The Kidnetic Clubhouse Children's Museum.

Thank you to everyone who came - I had an awesome time photographing you!!!

Link to the Slim's Spring Stock Classic photos page is:

In A Flash Photography > Slim's Spring Stock Classic

She ending up taking and posting just over 800 photos.

Thanks!!
-Mike

PS-Can't wait for the Fall game!

Last edited by btlcry; 05-18-2014 at 02:29 PM.
btlcry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 01:53 AM   #215 (permalink)
I'm Stock Classy!

Hi guys,

I just want to thank everyone who came out on Saturday for Slim's Spring Stock Classic. As mentioned, the weather was perfect, the BBQ was rocking, the raffle was a huge success and the games were awesome!

Due to the wonderful generosity of everyone who attended, The Kidnetic Clubhouse was able to raise $1,150 to put towards creating their first mobile exhibit which will help raise awareness and generate public support for their emerging children's museum. As a proud member of the organization, I want to thank all the players for helping us get that much closer to creating a wonderful, new children's museum in southern CT.

I also want to thank Russ at Airsports Paintball for providing a great field, Mass Revolution for great judging, Brendan Sullivan for the great BBQ lunch menu, and all of our great sponsors who donated over $1,000 in raffle prizes...
Mike Casady at CCI, Rodney from RTR, Mike and David at Pumphaus Design, Kat Stevens from In A Flash Photography and Nik from 2 Brothers Restaurant and Pub.

I'm glad everyone had a great time, and I'm already working on the next stock-class event.

I posted a few pics on the TAC Facebook page - HERE.

As mentioned in the above post, Kat Stevens from In A Flash Photography has tons of great game day pics up on her web site and is selling prints in multiple sizes.

My goal was to get 50 players. 46 was pretty close and is a new record for my stock-class games. A big thanks to all the guys who came long distance from RI, MA, CT and Eric who flew in from Georgia!

SSSC_2014_Group_Photo.jpg

Authorized CCI Dealer Specializing in Phantom Repairs and Custom Work
Serving the Greater Fairfield and New Haven County Area of CT Exclusively

Buy my BadAss Stock-Class T-Shirts

My CCI, RTR, Carter, Flasc and TechT Stock-Class Parts Purge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim
There's playing paintball with a stock-class gun, and then there's playing stock-class paintball. Big difference.
My MCB Feedback

Last edited by Slim; 05-19-2014 at 12:27 PM.
Slim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2014, 11:05 PM   #216 (permalink)

Lever Action Maker

Did you put a pic up?
Cgulisano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2014, 11:09 PM   #217 (permalink)
Bolt Action/Pistol Player

Fan of EMR
Brass N Wood Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cgulisano View Post
Did you put a pic up?
Chaotic Creations #666 - Custom Lever Action

S.C.A.R. - The Simulated Combat Association of Rhode Island - S.C.A.R. on Facebook - My MCB Feedback - Meet "The Devil's Brass"
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgorman47 View Post
The devil's brass uses an evil sighting system powered by juju obtained from the deep and ominous laughter from the gun's owner himself.......seriously playing in a game against Born4Evil , and you see him sneaking your way, then BAM and all you hear is something to the effect of "Haha can't get away from the Devil's Brass!" Born4Evil seriously sounds like the devil himself, and its awesome. That gun is hands down the most badass gun in my mind.
Born4Evil is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Local Games » Northeast