mcarterbrown.com

Old 12-30-2007, 08:27 PM   #11 (permalink)

any gun you want killer
t0nnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 09:15 AM   #12 (permalink)
BEO-Mafia

Send a message via AIM to BigEvil

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
PBN Fan
Here's a little background info on Tunaball;
__________________________________________________ _______

The whole "Tunaball" thing is named after Tunaman on AO. He is one of the biggest AGD dealers, buddy, and long time good guy. With the demise of the regular AO-Days and the cancellation of Shatnerball, myself and a few other guys decided something needed to be done.

The idea came to me last year right before the last Polar Bears vs Penguins game at Topgun. I figured I would borrow Tuna's moniker, since he was a fairly well known figure and could draw a crowd . When I told him about it last year at the Polar bears game, he basically said "Im going to kick your ***". (And I believed him)

Four months later at Topgun. we had about 40 players and friends come out from all over the country to hang out and play some paintball. I promote this as a no B.S., no nonsense type of event. We have some great guys, and last year we had a blast.

I announced the game for 2008 last October. The response has been awesome, and if there aren't at least 80 people this year I will be shocked. I am still working out the game-play details with Topgun, but as of right now I am planning an old school capture the flag type game utilizing a couple of the fantastic fields at their facility.

We are also going to have a limited Tac-8 pistol challenge, kind of like we used to do Sydarm Challenge duels back at the old AO days.

I am also planning some sort of pump only game, but I do not have details as of yet.

The question I get asked most by people outside of the mag community is "Do I need a mag to come and play?" The answer is simple, no you dont. All are welcomed. Just bring whatever you shoot, and your good attitude and be prepared to have a fun, laid back day of playing paintball.

Registration for the day is $35, and the cost of paint per case will be either $65 or $60 depending on the turnout. I am also working on a Pre-Registration set up with Topgun, and a special incentive for people to do so. I should have the details ironed out in a week so I will let you guys know more when I do.

For more info either go to Tunaball '08 - PB Legion, or post here and I will do my best to answer questions.

BigEvil's MCB Feedback
Non-Butthurt AGD enthusiast since 1993

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cougar20th
I think I want to get banned from mcb.. It will be cheaper
BigEvil is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Local Games » Northeast