mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   Northeast (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/northeast/)
-   -   Adventure Games / April 30th (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/northeast/774-adventure-games-april-30th.html)

shartley 04-26-2006 06:31 AM

Adventure Games / April 30th

I may be going to Adventure Games this Sunday (April 30) to play (my son wants to treat me to a day of paintball). I was wondering if anyone else was going?

Murph 04-26-2006 08:07 AM

I'm up for it. In fact I'm on my way to AGNH to help with the field cleanup so I can play cheaper. (So I can save my money and pick up one of those hundred dollar minimags if they have any left.)

Hobbes 04-26-2006 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Murph
I'm up for it. In fact I'm on my way to AGNH to help with the field cleanup so I can play cheaper. (So I can save my money and pick up one of those hundred dollar minimags if they have any left.)

I hope they don't, I'm not sure I can resist picking another one up :p Also, OSG is running a BYOP day the 30th.

shartley 04-26-2006 12:04 PM

OSG is not my home field. I will be at AG. ;)

shartley 04-27-2006 01:28 PM

Well we just went through and tested all our markers. Things are working great, no issues! So it looks like Sunday is a GO and there should be no problems.

So the Hartleys will be at Adventure Games Paintball in Weare, NH bright and early Sunday morning.

Hobbes 04-27-2006 02:26 PM

Looks to be a pretty nice weekend...Have fun :)

shartley 04-27-2006 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hobbes
Looks to be a pretty nice weekend...Have fun :)

Yes, it looks to be a good paintball weekend. I don’t know how many will be at AG but I am sure it will be fine.

Murph 04-28-2006 08:40 PM

I'll be there for sure. Probably just gonna use my phantom, and pick up the parts so I can replace my autococker's cup seal later. I find it's a little easier to strip and repair equipment at home instead of their crono range.

shartley 04-30-2006 06:01 AM

Well, we are all up and getting ready to go to the field. Today is supposed to be 71 but so far it is 27. LOL Talk about a range of temperatures.

shartley 05-01-2006 06:29 AM

Well I have to say Sunday was great. The weather was perfect and the play was great. Not many people showed up though so our games were 3 on 3 and 4 on 4 all morning and then went up to 7 on 6 in the afternoon.

The staff tried to mix up the games a bit, but they all reverted to total elimination anyways. With so few players that is about you can do effectively anyways.

We used a good portion of their fields and both castles. But I have to admit I really don’t like their new “pallet field”. If you are 3 feet tall and like black flies you would be right at home though. And there were simply far too many small trees which totally eliminated any good firing lanes or quick movement.

The staff was fantastic as usual.

Thanks Murphy for coming to play and being such a good target. ;) And thank you Carl (from AO) for a great day of play and conversation.